Part 74

Chapter 74

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️

This chapter has got MATURE CONTENT if you aren't comfortable just split it to the next one. New couples to discover. 😜😜

Hope you enjoy the beautiful love story from our beloveds Can and Sanem❣️

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

Crack!

C: "Sanem, keep calm! "

Can parted Sanem from Arzu, because she hit Arzu hard at her face.

S: "ME KEEP calm? Are you defending this whore? "

Can was blocking Sanem that she kept hitting Arzu more. Thomas was holding Arzu and preventing her to take her revenge, too.

S: "Can let go, get out of here! She deserves it! "

Arz: "Can doesn't love you, he's with Polen and you're just a toy and a girl from Marhalle..." Thomas covered her mouth and said angrily at her ear.

Tho: "Enough, Arzu! "

Now Sanem was hitting hard on Can's chest. She was really mad at him for protecting Arzu.

Sanem was struggling with Can and he was holding her, preventing her from attacking Arzu S:

S: "Can Divit let go or you'll regret tonight! "

The jealous Sanem continued fighting now with Can and suddenly she pushed him hard and he felt in the swim pool, but due he had grabbed both of her arms, she fell with him too.

SPLASH SPLASH

========================================================

They were completely wet and she was splashing the water after the fall. SPLASH

Can took her cheeks and he kissed her passionately. Everyone that was near the swimpool saw the romantic, hot and tense kiss he gave his fiancée and Sanem at first was caught totally in surprise but her anger vanished with that kiss so full of love that he had just received, her tense hands against his chest ended on his neck embracing him. And people started hissing and acclaiming him, yelling more KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!

S: "Can what have you done?"

C: "Me? I don't know..."

S: "Can they are cheering you!"

Can took with one of his hands open palm and again kissed her more intensely and this time he teased her with his tongue and at this point Sanem melted to his seduction completely replying kiss with same passion. His other hand rubbed her back and the people continued acclaiming them clapping hands. KISS KISS KISS.

C: "Bebek having you angered and hitting me for jealousy was fucking hot sex and seductive."

S: "Cannn... "

She could only almost whisper his name, shocked to hear his words that were making her feel also hot in her core growing unexpectedly without control.

C: If we hadn't public here be sure I'd tear those clothes off and thrust into you right now.

S: "Cannn... "

C: "My desire for my beautiful jealous fiancée, makes me have erotic phantasies about you and me right now."