Part 37

Chapter 37

Oz: I have a petition to you...

S: petition? Tell me...

Özgür, took her face delicately with both hands and looking directly to Sanem's eyes, "I feel ..." he kissed her passionately. Sanem embraced him but did not reply his kiss. She repeated. "Friends, Özgür, we remain friends. Only friends. "

I just want to say a BIG thank you for reading this story. I'm not experienced writer. This chapter is longer, sorry.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

What will happen next... Baby Can... the kiss... Onur what is going on? Princess?

==========================================================

Unknown to them, Ozan was about to come in the office, but remained outside, and not only saw them kissing but heard their whole conversation.

Ozg:" Sanem, alright I accept being only friends, but you will be forever my princess. I won't give you up that easily... and you have not married yet... so now please sit down.

S: "Don't you dare make fun about it Özgür, because I will get mad at you. My soulmate is and will always be Can and he is my one and only. I love him really.

Ozg: "Taman, princess...now tell me about the kidnapping who wanted to harm you that way?"

S:" The police did a god job, but I could say it was a big complot, so many people that for different reasons wanted revenge and to spoil my relationship with Can and harm my family, too. Now the trial will soon be running but they all are in jail."

Ozg: Allah, allah, Sanem! Great the police found you. May I ask you if you had much fear or kidnappers caused you pain?

S: "The kidnappers did not cause me harm, but they threatened me and I was really very scared, Özgür!

Ozg: "Allah, allah, Sanem, I'm glad everything finished in a good way. And saying so he took her hand and kissed it looking at her engagement ring. "Çok beautiful, princess!"

Knock knock Özgürrr, "Oh Merhaba. Sorry to interrupt. Didn't know you were occupied."

Ozg: "Yok, we were only talking Ozan. What's up? "

Oz: "There are guests arriving..."

Sanem stood up to leave the office.

S: "I will go and attend them. See you. "Sanem went to the presentation room and checked with Nasli the maître the assistants thar were coming in.

Oz: "Özgür, can we talk before we begin the event? "

Ozg: "Sure. "

Oz: "WHAT HELL WERE YOU DOING? "

Ozg: "Don't yell, me. "

Oz: "Özgür, I couldn't help seeing and hearing you... and what about your son Can and Ezgi? Sanem has got a fiancée. MAN... What for the KISSSSS?? "

Ozg: "Shhh, don't yell. Sanem is stuck in my heart, man, I know there's Ezgi and baby Can... but to be honest if I should choose it would be Sanem. "

Oz: "Are you crazy? She is engaged and in love with her boyfirend!! Man, you have lost your senses... Let's go outside and attend the event we host here. I can't understand your behaviour. "

Both men went to the presentation room.

Sanem and Nasli were receiving the guests and checking the confirmation assistant list. The stand with the lectern was ready and the book copies were ready to be autographed by Onur after the presentation.