Yes or No?

Y/n's POV

My memories go far back to the day I was born. From my birth to the present day.

I never had much until Isabella came into my life.

I was in high school at the time, a dark time in my life. With no friends, I didn't stand much of a chance against the insults of the other kids.

You see, I was quite chubby, especially in my lower half. Strangest thing is, my fat was actually mostly muscle. I have several genetic mutations, including one that causes excess buildup of muscles in my legs.

I'm not unhealthy or diabetic, I just can't lose the fat on my legs. I have it under control now, to a degree at least.

I was in the locker room when I heard her enter. I was afraid that she'd hurt me. I closed my eyes, my gluttonously curvy figure shown off by my shorts. I clenched my eyes tightly as I waited for her to laugh at me.

But...it never came. Instead, I felt her rub against me when she held onto me tightly. It wasn't long before I felt my balls grow heavy exuding a powerful musk.

I was in the corner behind some stacked crates with her as she gazed into my eyes. I was about to have an episode before she pulled away and nervously tapped her fingers together.

"S-Sorry. I-I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date. I-I've been trying to ask you for a while now."

She stood there, bouncing a little in impatience. Here I was, speechless. I didn't want to say no, but I couldn't find the will to say yes, not after what happened last time.

Poll

What should he say?

Yes?

Or

No?