Awakening In A New World

It was dark at first, as all things are, when Y/n awoke. Everything seemed normal, however, that was until he'd gotten up.

As he sat up, he immediately felt something pull him back down. Groaning groggily, Y/n rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Using his sore arms, he managed to push himself up into a sitting position.

Feeling his testicles rubbing against his soft tip, he let out a groan.

"Oh, fuck! He's-I'm so sensitive!" Y/n remembered, rapidly compartmentalized everything.

Sitting up against his soft pillows, Y/n found himself looking down at his crotch, his cock slowly rising to attention, forming a rather large tent.

"Jesus...I gave him this size? The hell was I thinking?"

Moving his legs over the bed, Y/n looked down at his pillowish thighs. Soft gasps left his lips as he felt his balls gently rub against them.

The sensation was intoxicating, driving him to his near limits. With a groan, he eyed the precum that began to leak from his slit.

"Jesus...I need to be more careful..."

Y/n slowly stood up and flexed his toes. It felt strange, due to in no small part to his cerebral palsy. Being able to use his legs was quite an amazing experience. He could WALK and RUN.

Looking down at his monster shaft, he saw it raising upwards, like a spear or hand at attention. Making his way to the bathroom, he had the idea to take a look at his new self.

Smiling at his new awesome body, he felt the weight of his new girlish ass and thighs. His dark freckles expressing unadulterated innocence. Turning to his rear, he slowly brought a hand down to his right cheek and taking a squeeze. Stumbling forward, he felt a sudden weight in his balls. Looking down, he watched them slowly fall, swelling with excess seed.

Right...he...I...have overactive testicles. Oh well. I wonder though, where is Isabella?

Walking into the room was a vanilla goddess with a smile on her face.

"Hi, honeybun! I made us some b....mfmm!"

Isabella closed her eyes and thought, "I love him so fucking much..."