Planning The First Date

I looked deeply into her eyes, trying to gauge her intentions, none of which seemed impure.

My cheeks flushed red and it was suddenly really hot in the room. I try my best to give her answer, squeaking out a "yes" before I watched her throw her hands in the air, shouting "yes" with excitement.

I was quite surprised to her squeal with excitement. I'd always thought that everyone believed I was a freak. Maybe...maybe not all people are the same.

"I am so, so happy that you said yes. I mean, this is so cool!"

I raised an eyebrow before she turned to me and let out a giggle.

"So, wondering...coffee or tea?"

"E-Either one works for me, though I prefer tea on the weekdays. Stops from getting too wired in the evening. Hehe..."

"Wonderful! Now, what day is good for you?"

"I have next Saturday off."

"Is noon okay for you?" She asked whilst trying to be as bubbly as she possibly could. She seemed quite nervous.

I only nod earning a surprised gasp and a hug before she runs off for a moment and hands me her phone number. To say I was happy was an understatement.

Most girls didn't see as attractive due to my ass, something that was always compared to that of a horse. I guess someone finally saw me.

Jessica can kiss my hairy asshole.