The Boy And The Piano

A new day began in Ketterdam, always the same every morning

A new day began in Ketterdam, always the same every morning. But you will never know what will hit you if your not careful...Just as Jesper didn't expect the sun to hit him with it's bright light that came trow the curtains of his lovers bedroom. Jesper was enjoying the songs the birds were making outside. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched out his hands to his side to hug his beloved like he did every morning to attack him with kisses. "Good morning my love... Wy-Wylan?" The bed was completely empty. No single trace of Wylan. Jesper sits up and grabs his pocket watch to see what time it is. He was surprised to see he slept in. He thought Wylan would surly wake him up. Jesper got out bed confused, this was nothing like Wylan. Normally he would be laying his Jesper's arms until late in the morning. Jesper felt something was up with his lover and the only way to get answers is by finding Wylan. He went to the closet for some clothes until he started to pay attention on what was happening around him. Jesper heard a soft song playing through the house.

"is that...the piano?" Jesper follows where the song comes from, not trying to make a sound while walking through his lovers large maison. It took Jesper a while to actually find the room where this beautiful song came from. "where are you hiding my love..?" Jesper suddenly hears the song to become louder and louder when he gets close to the dinner room. He slowly walks towards the doorway and there he was. He has found his lover playing the piano. The song was soft yet quite powerfully strong in same way. Jesper leans against the doorway, while crossing his arms. His eyes were only focused on Wylan. The way his fingers were trailing over the piano like it was nothing to him, the way he was just feeling the music, not really following any notes or song he knows. Jesper could look at him forever and he would never complain. He just felt complete being in Wylan's presence. Jesper creeped up a smile when Wylan started to sing softly along with the piano. If his eyes could turn into hearts, they would seeing the magic before him. That's at least how he felt watching Wylan play. Jesper then decided to push himself away  from the doorway and slowly approach Wylan from behind.

Wylan tilts his a little, he starts to notice someone being in the room and he knows that could only be one person. He tries to stay serious but he can't help smiling from ear to ear knowing Jesper is close behind him He continues to play, pretending he didn't noticed Jesper walking towards him. Jesper than finally hugged Wylan slowly from behind, pressing sweet kisses in his neck. Wylan couldn't resist a smile and giggles. He leans into Jesper embrace, letting go the piano in the process. "hey Jes, good morning.." Jesper continues to kiss the back of Wylan's neck until he reaches his cheek. "I have missed my morning kisses." Jesper says with a smirk on his face seeing Wylan closing his eyes, leaning into Jesper kisses. He clearly was enjoying the affection. " I'm sorry Jes, I was up so early and didn't want to wake you. You were sleeping so peaceful this morning.." he turns around, now facing Jesper and grabbing a hold of Jesper hands. He gives his hands a few gently kisses to make up for leaving Jesper alone in bed that morning. When he stops, he locks eyes with Jesper, who looks at him like fell in love with Wylan all over again. "you always look so beautiful in the morning my love.." as soon those words left Jesper's mouth, Wylan face become red in a instant. He tries to look away all shy and not wanting the Zemeni to see his blushed face but Jesper wasn't having any of it and quickly starts to kiss Wylan's face off.

" Jes NOOO stop, it's tickles!!!!" Wylan laughed away against the piano while Jesper continued to hold him down with a huge smile on his face, not letting Wylan go out of his grip even if his life depends on it. He still tries to get out, but Wylan had to give up. There was not point of winning.
" Jes please have mercy! I beg you!!!" Jesper finally decided to quit the tickling and let Wylan breath for a moment. Jesper places his head on Wylan's chest and plants a few kisses while holding Wylan by his waist gently. Jesper breaths against his chest wich sends shivers down Wylan's back by just thinking about it. He goes trows Jesper's hair with closed eyes.
"Enjoy yourself Love?" he feels Jesper smile against his chest and Wylan couldn't stop laughing about the whole situation. Jesper stands up and goes to sit next to Wylan by the Piano. Wylan tries to figure out what Jesper is thinking through his eyes but he can't really tell. Wylan turns towards the piano again and goes to search for Jesper's hand to hold it. When they lock their hands together, Jesper places his head on Wylan's right shoulder. Jesper sighs from pure relaxation while resting his head on his Lovers shoulder. "tell me what's on your mind Jes, your extremely quiet for some reason" Jesper hesitates before finally coming up with the right words. "do you remember...that little song you played at Pekka Rollins house..? Wylan takes his time to think before answering. Why did he asked? Out of everything he could say, he didn't expect this from Jesper.

" I do, why asking Jes? " Jesper bites his lip. "did you wrote it yourself..?"
Wylan tilts his head towards Jesper with a slightly confused face but yet a smile that always made Jesper melt.
"would y-you play it f-for me?" Wylan looked at Jesper and just smiled in response instead than asking questions. He feels that Jesper needs it, just by hearing his voice crack a little. As if he has to ask, Wylan would never say no. He starts to play the song while Jesper closes his eyes and squeezes Wylan's leg a little. When the song ended, Wylan decided to ask why he had to play this song from all the songs he could play for him.
"I was just wondering, why did you wanted to hear this song? You normally chose a popular song." Jesper sits up and takes a deep breath before he opens his mouth " when you played that song, I knew then and there that I was falling in love with you..." as soon as those words fell from Jesper mouth, he pressed his lips against Wylan's and pulled him closer by his trousers before he holds him on by his waist while Wylan places his hands behind the back of Jesper neck, not wanting to end this kiss. When they finally did pull away, Jesper could feel the smile on Wylan's lips before they pulled away. Wylan takes a minute to look into Jesper eyes before he speaks.

"I love you Jesper Fahey.."
"I love you to Wylan Van Eck"

Authors note

Heyyyy there my beautiful readers
I had this idea bottled up for days now and I'm so happy I was able to bring my vision to life! I hope you all will like this story as much as I do! Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments but any negative ones will be deleted. Sorry not sorry luv :)
Thank you all for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!!!

Love y'all

Bye bye x