A Little Messy

*Warning: there will be a slighty spicy scenes, not much but yeah*

7 AM IN THE MORNING

It's another glorious morning in the Van Eck Mansion. Or if you want to call it the way Wylan likes to call it
"Another stupid meeting today!!"
I believe that he doesn't really like the Council meetings...

The sun starts to shine through Wylan's window. The birds are singing their regular songs for the morning and there is no cloud in sight in the sky. And yet Wylan squeezes his eyes closed as much as he can, not wanting to wake up, not wanting to leave his bed, not wanting to leave his Lover who was still sleeping besides him. He gently swings his legs out of the bed, to make sure he doesn't wake up Jesper in the proces. He quietly tip toes to the bathroom for a shower. It's one of those early meetings Wylan as to go to and he absolutely hates it! He would rather sleep in and start to day with his Lover in peace. But it's not like he has a choice in the matter.

Wylan takes one last loving look at Jesper before he silently closing the bathroom door. After some time, Jesper slowly wakes up after being hit by a bright light from the sun. He roughly reaches his hand out to search for his merchant. But he slowly starts to realize Wylan isn't there with him like he usually is.

"Darling?" Jesper calls out when he sits up but there is no one answering him. "Wylan, love where are you?". He then hears a soft voice singing not so far away from him. Jesper chuckles hearing Wylan's singing voice. He describes the merchant's voice like a bright spark of sunshine and Wylan always rolls his eyes playfully by the silly but yet sweet compliment. Jesper almost jumps out of their bed and rushs to the bathroom. When he carefully swings the doors open, he saw Wylan brushing his hair and laying it flat. Wylan didn't notice his lover standing close to him. He was to busy singing softy to himself. When he looks up at the mirror to see if his hair is alright, he saw Jesper leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed, looking handsome as always but yet still a little sleepy.

"Well heyy there, good morning Jes." Wylan says with excitement as he turns around, leaning against the sink with a sweet smile on his face. Jesper walks over to him and wraps his arms around Wylan's neck.

"Good morning my love" Jesper replies while he pressed a little kiss on Wylan's forehead. " your up early, having another meeting i guess?". He says when he cups Wylan's cheek. Wylan lowers his head into Jesper's chest and sighs slowly before he takes a deep sigh. He could feel two hands going through his hair gently. That was later followed with two long kisses on his head. Jesper knew how much Wylan wanted to go back to bed but he also knew he couldn't let that happen. Wylan has to go and Jesper would be waiting for him when he returns. Wylan looks up to look at his lover. "phhff unfortunately yes, so i need to look somewhat decent for the Council". Wylan turns around and looks at Jesper through the mirror.