My man

Trigger warning

Use of curse words and spicey scenes

When the suns starts to rise and you looked at Ketterdam from a different angle, it could possibly look quite beautiful, ... If your into drunk people, criminals, dangerous gangs, the many brothels and gambling of course. Maybe it looks at little bit better at night... But some people could still call it their home, no matter what happened to them. When the sun rises, it lights up the many rooms in the Van Eck mansion. A small shine of light goes through the curtains in Wylan's room. The light reflects brightly through the chandelier above Wylan's bed, waking him up in the process. He didn't complain tho, because he felt 2 strong arms around his waist. He could feel Jesper's breath against the back of his neck, making him shiver. Wylan takes one of Jesper hands and gives it a long kiss. He then holds his hand close to him until he suddenly feels movement from behind him and knew his lover was waking up to. Wylan always starts to giggle hearing all the weird but adorable sounds Jesper makes when he wakes up. He turns around to look at his lover, who was rubbing his eyes before they lock eyes for the first this morning.

"it shows that i'm not the only one who looks good in the morning" Wylan says in full confidence, leaning on his hand against the backboard of his bed. Jesper raised his eyebrows while a smirk started to rise on his face.
"someone woke up in a good mood." Wylan smiles and gives Jesper a quick kiss on his lips before trying to get out bed. He didn't got far unfortunately, because Jesper pulled him back in bed before he even got chance to touch the ground. "Woahhh..!!! No...Jesper, not this again.." Wylan says, while slapping his hand against his head. Jesper was hugging Wylan tightly around his waist, not planning to let him go anytime soon. "Jes, I wanted to make breakfast for the both of us..so please let me go so I can..." he sadly got interrupted quickly by Jesper.
"not a chance my love, not until i gave you all my morning kisses." Wylan sighs heavy before finally letting his guard down to relax in his lover's arms. Jesper did this almost every morning if he got the chance. It was mostly just to tease Wylan but also because he wanted to give his man all the affection he deserves. So it was a win & win situation really.

It's been almost a hour since Jesper decided to not let go of Wylan and he wasn't planning on it either. Wylan tried so many times to wiggle himself out of this embrace but no luck so far.
"Jes, you know I love you so much...but you got to LET ME GO AT THIS POINT!" Wylan yelled. "NEVER!!!" Jesper yelled in response. He even made the hug tighter to punish the merchant even more. Wylan had to give up all the plans he had this morning because their was no way he was getting out of this bed any time soon. Wylan tried to stay angry at Jesper when he decided to look at him, not wanting his lover to win with whatever he was doing. But Jesper knew the ways to break down that wall. He suddenly leans over the merchant's head and put Wylan's hands above his head. He was now inches away from his face. Wylan was shocked at the sudden chance of position and it was written all over his face, wich made Jesper giggle a little at his lover. He carefully lowered his head into Wylan's neck and pressed sweet kisses on his jaw. He slowly moved towards his neck. Wylan closed his eyes, enjoying every time he felt Jesper's lips against his skin. He tried to fight against the urge to make a sound but he just couldn't resist it, a small moan left Wylan's lips when Jesper reached to his chest. Pulling Wylan's shirt up so he could kiss every inches of his body. He could feel Jesper smile against his skin and he loved every second of it.
"F*ck Jes..don't st-stop..." Wylan moans softly. He never wanted this to end. He way his hands moved up and down his chest, the way his lips felt on his skin, so soft, so gentle, so him...

"your so pretty.." Jesper said in between the kisses he left on Wylan's inner thigh. " so damn beautiful..." Wylan felt his legs go weaker by the second and had a hard time closing his eyes to stop him from making a sound. He was squeezing the blanket  underneath him while Jesper continued his kisses. He became speechless, how can someone have so much control over a person by not doing much. Jesper opend Wylan's legs gently and moved himself between them. He slowly went up to Wylan's face, cupping his cheek before he started to kiss him softly before going all out. Wylan grabbed the back of Jesper's head and went through his hair. The Zemeni pulled away to breath when he locked with his lover's eyes again. Jesper was mesmerized by what was before him. Those big beautiful doe eyes, with does long eyelashes was something he would never get bored off or could look at.

"are you going to kiss me or what?"  Wylan said in a teasing way, noticing that Jesper was lost in thoughts and he had to find a way to snap him out of it. The merchant had to hold back a giggle watching Jesper's face when he said that. God he loves him so much. Wylan didn't wait for a anwer and pulled Jesper in by his collar. Jesper didn't complain tho and moved his hand to Wylan's lower chest, wich made Wylan tense up a little by the sudden touch. Jesper stopped, seeing his lover's reaction but Wylan grab his hand and placed it on his stomach to let him it was alright. They smiled at each other before they continued to make out for the rest of the morning.

"that was definitely the most amazing morning I had so far." Jesper said when I sits up, letting Wylan lay on his chest. "you say that everytime we make out in the morning Jes!" said a laughing Wylan, who couldn't hide his smile from his lover. He sighs, Wylan always enjoys the moment of silence after they made out. It gave a little moment of peace before he had to make himself ready for the many boring meetings with the Council. He took a deep breath before he spoke again. "this was a very successful morning, now let's get ready to..." "NOOOOO" Jesper yelled, knowing what Wylan was going to say. He immediately grabbed Wylan by his waist and pulled him down.
"JES!!!! Haha, not again!!!" he couldn't believe he ruined his chance of getting out the bed like that. Jesper didn't go down without a fight. "you really that I would let you go AFTER all of THIS!?" "YES!!!!" Wylan responded while laughing so hard. "and I thought you were smarter than this my love" he pushed Wylan down with a smirk written all over his face so he could lay on top of him.

"My man...mine and mine only.."
"I'm all yours Jes.."

Authors note

Heyyyy there again my lovely readers!
You really thought I wouldn't make a spicy chapter did ya? Well it wasn't as spicy as I would have hoped but I got carried away at some point and just decided to go with the flow. But I promise I won't let you down! There will so much more to come, so don't miss it!

Love y'all

Bye bye x