Heyy there lovely readers!

Maybe it's just me but I wanna explain something or clear things up a bit.

As you maybe all have noticed, i have been offline for like a month and haven't been updated chapters. It's been some very busy weeks for me with my finals because I'm at the end of my last year of high school. It's was a very stressful couple of weeks so writing wasn't really my priority.

It's not that I don't wanna write but it seems like I'm losing inspiration or motivation to continue my One Shots of Wesper. But the thing is, I don't wanna stop or quit! I adore writing, especially about Wesper or anything Six of Crows related. So i'm gonna ask some help from you guys.

What is it that you wanna see or want me to write about? I'm open for every idea. Because I know I'm not one of the best writes. I still have a lot of learning to do if I wanna get better at it, so when I get feedback from you my lovely readers in the comment section, I really listen to those comments. I have already seen some great ideas and I get wait to bring those ideas to life!!

And this is always a place where you  can ask questions about me or anything Wesper/Six of Crows related. I would love to answer any of your questions!

So, yeah I think I said everything I wanted to say. I just wanna apologize for not updating you guys so much about the story but I will continue to write. It will just be when I have time, when I want to write or when I have inspiration.

I just wanna say thank you for putting up with me and reading my take on the most amazing couple in Ketterdam: Wesper

Love y'all and bye!!
Xxx