• arrival •

TIME — UNKNOWN
LOCATION — FARTHER IN SEAS

Neteyam felt himself growing tired, his eyes getting heavier. His hair flowing through the air, waiting for arrival. When finally, they spot the large island of the Metkayina clan. Neytiri and Jake do their call to swoop down. They get off their ikr and, Neytiri still holding her arrow.
"Put it down, my love." Neytiri nods at Jakes command. A large crowd surrounds them, two boys passing through, one tall and one short. Neteyams tail began to swing.
He was mesmerized.
Oel ngati kamie, they signed, two fingers bowing from Neteyams head, yet the two boys didn't repeat.
"Bro, is that supposed to be a tail," one of the boys said, laughing. Aonung chuckled. A young golfer appeared rising from the water. Lo'ak looked at her, his eyes full with admiration. Neteyam looked at him, slapping his shoulder and giving him eye looks. Neteyam connect so well, they can read eachother like a book. They would often communicate in eye signals.
Bro! Do you like her? Nice eye, baby bro! Lo'ak laughed. Tsireya slapped Aonubgs chest, stopping then from continuing their foolishness.
"Hey," Lo'ak remarked. She chuckled, looking down. Tonowari came in, getting off his animal, which appeared to be like a ikran that could swim. He looked at Lo'ak.
Bro look at that thing!
"Jake Sully, why do you come to us?"
"We seek uturu," he says, just in time for a beautiful woman with a small bump on her stomach popping out.
"Uturu?!," she snickered.
"Yes- a sanctuary for my family."
"Jake Sully, you and your family are forest people. We are reef people. Your skills will mean nothing here!" A large discussion went on, and they had finally decided.
"We will allow you all into our territory. We will teach you our ways so that you will not have to suffer the pain of being useless. My daughter Tsireya, my song Aonung will teach you our ways."
"But father!," the boy, who Neteyam now knew as Aonung, argued.
"It has been decided." Neytiri and Jake look at eachother, smiling.
"I remember when we were like this, maybe one of our young ones will find love here." Jake chuckled.
"Maybe." He returns back to the conversation, refocusing on what was important.
"What do we say?"
"Thank you," they all repeated.
"I will show you our village! Lets begin with your maruis." Aonung follows her, walking next to Neteyam.
"Freak! Talk to me for a second," te remarked, making Neteyam turn his head.
"What is it?"
"Where's my thank you?" Neteyam sighs, smiling. He cups his hands on Aonungs big waist, and leans in to him, granting him with a kiss, which he believed and was taught by his mother was a way to thank someone. He stayed in shock, as Neteyam walked away.
"This will be where you will be staying!" Neytiri dropped her stuff down, in shame. Neteyam walked in, looking around. Obviously to him it would never be as good as the forest, but he can always give other things chances.
"Tell us when you are ready, and we will begin our next activity!," Tsireya said, with a bright smile covering her face, and Aonung on her side still in shock. Once they were all done, Jake and Neytiri walked to Tonowari and some other men, while the children walked to Tsireya and Aonung.
"Big brother!," Tuk said, opening her arms to Neteyam. He pulled her up, carrying her. Aonung brought himself together, and called Roxto over.
Come on bro! We are gonna swim!, he said, making hand movements even though they weren't in the water. Roxto nodded, running to Aonung. Right before they were going to jump, Tsireya stopped them. Honestly, Tsireya was way stronger than Aonung. She was capable of beating many mean at the same time in fights, something that Aonung has never been close to doing. Both siblings were mighty.
"Have manners Aonung, and be polite! We shall first introduce ourselves. As some of you may know as our father has addressed so far, I am Tsireya," and with one open hand leaning towards Aonung," And this is Aonung. Now we can go in a circle, each one of us saying our names." It was the short, curly headed boy who was constantly with Aonung.
"I'm Roxto! Sorry if my first impression was a bird rude on you guys," he says, making eye contact with Aonung, holding in a laugh. It then came to a talk girl.
"I'm Kiri," she says rolling her eyes.
"I'm Lo'ak." A young girl who appeared to be 8 came up next.
"I'm Tukirey! Since you guys are my new friends, you can call me Tuk! Big brother!.." she said once again, crawling up to her big brothers muscular arms.
"I'm Neteyam, the oldest Sully."
Neteyam.. Aonung said under his voice, Roxto hearing him and turning to his face.
"Good! Alright! Me, Roxto, and Aonung can go in first!" Aonung jumped in carefully, making sure nothing that could embarrass himself infront of Neteyam could happen. Next Neteyam and Lo'ak jumped in, and finally Tuk and Kiri. Neteyam went to the further depths of the ocean, holding his breath the most he can. He witnessed beautiful corals and small fishes surrounding him. He was stunned. If it wasn't the forest's beauty he loved, it can also be the oceans. He suddenly feel a lump in his chest. He can't breathe. Struggling to get up from the water, his legs swining side to side and his arms flapping he still couldn't get up. He finally gave up.
What a fool, I am. Dying on my first day in the ocean.
He began to let himself float back, ready to die, when suddenly, he feels an arm across his chest.

10 MINUTES BEFORE THIS
PEOPLE : LOAK, TSIREYA, ROXTO, TUK, KIRI, AONUNG
pov — aonung

Those yellow eyes. I feel lucky to have had the chance on kissing him. But, what if he didn't it to mock me? I don't even know this boy! I've just got to keep my mind on what's right for now, swimming.
"Come on, let's go !," Tsireya exclaims. I groan, rolling my eyes. They swam around like idiots, I couldn't help myself but laugh at them with Roxto. Roxto is my bestfriend, I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world, but he is not like me. He's kind. He only can be rude sometimes because of me, because I make him like that. I make everyone like that. We continue to laugh until they eventually have to ride up. They have to rise up.. They.. Wait- What's Neteyam?
They get up, gasping for air.
"Are you alright?," Tsireya asks.
"You guys are too fast! Wait for us!" I couldn't help it anymore. I had to do it.
"Where's Neteyam?"
"Neteyam?"
"Wheres Neteyam?" Lo'aks gaze softened.
"I-..Is that him..?," Roxto said, pointing out to a boy seizing from lack on air. Aonung gasped, and instantly swam to him.

THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK ON THEM !!!