• how did you do that, neteyam ? •

The next morning, the Metkayina gather in a huddle. Aonung rushes out of his marui.
"The golden girl has been hurt!," Ronal screams.
"Someone help!" Aonung looked to his side, where he saw Kiri pushing Neteyam to go to the huddle. Aonung goes to see what he will do.
"Move!," he shouts, making people turn to their sides. He leaned down to Tsireya, who had a big cut on her chest.
"Are you okay?" Tsireya nods in pain. He cups two hands on the center of her chest. Aonung leans in to see what Neteyam is doing, when be realizes there is some type of glow in his hands.
"Wha.." he mumbled. Neteyam closed his eyes, his hands still cupped, and took 3 deep breaths. He finally revealed his hands off her chest which showed. he had healed her — as there had been no cuts. Everyone mumbled in the background.
"How did he do that?"
"Freak magic."
"Maybe they did it in the forest."
Tsireya gets up, smiling at her chest which was wounded. She hugged Neteyam, her arms wrapped around his neck. Aonung instantly became jealous. Yes, he saved her. Okay, so? Stop being so touchy! Neteyam walked away as if nothing bad happened. Aonung stopped him, pulling on his arm.
"Bro, how did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"How did you heal my sister?"
Neteyam seems to be confused.
"You've never healed someone before?" Aonung stutters, baffled.
"Uh, obviously not!"
"Ah, you reef people are very different from us."
"Well, can you teach me it?" Neteyam sighs, looking down. Kiri calls him.
"I have to go. I'll talk to you later." He leans in for a kiss. Aonung si left confused not only because of the kiss, but because of how he could heal someone so easily. He decided it was best to listen to their conversation.
"Did you heal her?"
"Yep," Neteyam replied to Kiri.
"I think my form is getting better!," Neteyam told her in a happy tone.
"Nice. I still can't do it, bro. Hopefully it kicks in soon." Neteyam shrugs. Aonung found that there was not really too much useful information, so he just walked away.

Hours later, Aonung spotted Neteyam on a rock. He went up to him.
"Oh, hey Nung."
"Hi.."
"Is there a problem?" Neteyam asks, concerned.
"No.. it's just that.."
"teach me."
"W-..What..?"
"Ok then, do it to me." Neteyam chuckles.
"What are you talking about?" Damnit, Aonung mumbles. He pulls out a sharp stick that most people use if they want to have it for fishing. It was small so it fit in the pockets of his loincloth. He cut his wrists, right there, infront of Neteyam. Neteyam gasped, his eyes tearing.
"How could you do that to yourself?!"
"Do it to me!"
"Do what?!"
"Heal me!" A long pause silences them.
"Sit," Neteyam says in a low and deep grunt. Aonung doesn't listen.
"Sit down!," Neteyam basically grunts/screams. Aonung finally obeys.
"Give me your arm." Aonung does so. Ready for the magic, he flinches. Neteyam cups his two hands on Aonungs cut, closing his eyes and taking 3 deep breaths whilst his hand was glowing. He took it off, and soon enough, his cut disappeared. Aonung was amazed.
"H-..how..?" Neteyam shrugs.
"You're so interesting, Neteyam. I like that about you."
" What do you mean 'interesting'?"
"I like how you aren't like the others."
"Oh, is that so?," he said, leaning in. Normally, he wouldn't do this, but today he was feeling risky.
"Yeah, it is so." Aonung held his chin, leaning in for a kiss.
"You're so beautiful, you know that right?"
"I.." Neteyam said, not knowing how to respond.
"How about you stay over at my house today?"
"Sure. Are you sure you're allowed."
"Oh come on, Neteyam. They're never home." Neteyam nods.

short little chapter. you will not be ready for what happens next so don't leave me yet!

- 652 words! -

- loverwtoh3k's project