• connect •

"Pretty boy?"
"Mm?"
"Can i ask you something?"
"What?," he said, smiling to himself.
"How about you kiss me one more time." Neteyam stopped walking, and got down. He dropped Aonung, allowing his to stand with his knees. He nodded, and softly kissed him, holding his neck. Aonungs gaze softened, as he thought Neteyam wouldn't do it. Neteyam smiled, looking into his eyes, and picked Aonung up again, walking once again.

He brings him to his Marui, laying him down on his leaf-made bed.
"Bye.." he mumbled.
"Nooo..", he said, pulling at Neteyams shoulders.
"But nung.."
"Babe..!" Neteyam is stunned.
"B-..Babe..?"
"Mmmmhm.." Neteyam sighs, smiling at Aonungs beautiful face. He lays down next to him.
"I can't fall asleep , teyammmm.." Neteyam shrugs his shoulders.

The next morning, Neteyam wakes up at 6:30, just as he normally would. The Omatikaya clan normally wake up early, whilst the Metkayina clan wakes up early, but not nearly as early as the Omatikayas. He left Aonung sleeping, and ran back to his marui. Neytiri was cooking breakfast. Jake came up to him.
"Where the hell were you?"
"I-.."
"Let him be, Jake. He was with his friends," Neytiri said, defending Neteyam. Jake rolled his eyes, sighing. Even though the Omatikaya woke up early, Tuk is still growing, so she'll atleast be waking up a hour later. Kiri let her head rest on her lap. Lo'ak went up to Neteyam.
"Hey, what's up bro!," he said, dapping him up. Neteyam laughed to himself, smiling.
"Nth much, baby bro."

Hours later, when it's 7:34 Pm, Neteyam goes walking on the shore. Aonung saw him from a distance, and ran up to him.
"Hey Neteyam."
"Oh.. Hey," he says, startled by Aonungs appearance.
"Look.. Thanks for yesterday."
"You're welcome." He laughs, and continues on.
"You were dug in like a bug when i left you at your house."
"Did you stay over?"
"Mhm." Aonung had a thought.
"Well.. Since you helped me..
How about i help you?" Neteyam turns his head, confused.
"Well, you seem like something's off. Do you want to talk about anything?"
"I-It doesn't matter."
"Teyam.." he said, resting his hand on his shoulder.
"Well, it's just that.."
"Take your time, i'm listening." Neteyam put his head down, sighing.
"W-..We'll it's just that I miss the forest. I miss my forest friends. I miss my ikran. I miss Eywa." Aonung stop Neteyam.
"I'm so sorry. Eywa is still with you, here" He said, putting one hand to the other boys heart. Stunned, Neteyam looks down to his chest.
"And , well.. sometimes my dad can be hard on me. It's just too much to handle." He turned his head to the side to see Aonungs expression.
"You probably think i'm being problematic, don't you?"
"No, I dont, Teyam." He hugged him.

Moments passed of them talking. They had been sitting down near the water while laughing and making jokes.
"Aonung?"
"Yes?"
"Do you think i'm a.." he said, turning his head.
"A freak?"
"Oh, of course not!" Neteyam looked up at Aonung, who was looking at him straight in the eyes.
"You don't?"
"Of course not. Would a freak be funny?" Neteyam looked down, smiling.
"Be honest, would a freak be as funny and kind,"
he continued..
"and beautiful as you?" Neteyam was surprised. He looked up at Aonung, and placed a hand on his big thigh. Aonung let a hand rest on Neteyams small waist. Neteyam giggled. Aonung smiled back. He leaned in, and 
💋💋!

sorry for this chapter, ikik it's choppy but i was speeding to write bc i haven't posted in sooo long 😭

- 606 words! -

- loverwtoh3k's project