Part 5

"So I have activity in my mind and I think it will be a good way to let out few frustrations that are in your heart in that way if you all are up for it" Lauren said getting attention of everyone towards her.

"What's the activity ". Timmy asked.

"Well if you all don't mind. I want you all to write the name of your ex mate and we will burn them in fire outside. What you all say" Lauren asked the group.

There was a silence for few moments.

"Wow Lauren I never thought you could be fun too" Damon finally said.

"Hey I'm always fun" Lauren objected.

"Can I burn your ex mate's name" Damon asked Rosalie ignoring Lauren.

"Hey don't ignore me" Lauren said.

"Don't worry Lauren you are heard" Olivia said and Lauren pouted.

"Can I burn your ex mate name" Rosalie typed on her phone and asked Damon.

"Definitely" Damon nodded his head.

Timmy and Olivia also decided to burn eachother ex mate names. The all wrote their names on the paper and went outside.

Lauren lit a fire by collecting dry twigs and leaves. Rosalie stepped first and throw the paper in it. After that Damon also throw the paper and they watch it turned into ashes.

Timmy stepped forward and throw the paper . After that Olivia also throw a paper in fire . She pulled an other paper from her pocket and burn that too.

"What's in that paper" Timmy asked .

"My ex mate name" Olivia shrugged.

"But I thought I throwed yours in fire" Timmy curiously asked

"I want to burn him twice" Olivia laughed.

"Burn in hell you rotten bastard" Olivia evilly laughed.

They all joined and laughed.

"Why is this so satisfactory" Olivia blissfully sighed.

"I know right" Damon commented .

They all watch the fire burn and unknown calmness fall in each of their heart.

When the fire finally settled down they walk back to room.

Damon hold Rosalie hand and stopped her. She turned and looked at him quizzically.

"So how about we go out for Lunch " Damon shyly asked .

Rosalie smiled but her heart was beating fast.

"Sure we will definitely go to lunch all of us " Olivia intrupted.

"I asked Rosal...." Damon was about to say but was again intrupted by Olivia " Right Timmy" she gave him a look to say yes or he will be death.

Timmy gulped and finally said "Y.Yeah l.lets all go together".

Olivia triumphantly smiled and looked at Damon who was glaring at her .

She dramatically hold her heart and said " You don't want us to come with you. I thought we were friends " She pitfuly looked at Rosalie.

Rosalie smiled they all will go together she signed.

Olivia made a victory pose while Damon glare at her.

They asked Lauren to come with them to but she declined saying she had some paperwork to do.

They all went to a diner and had Lunch their. Everyone had a good time laughing and cracking jokes. Damon hold Rosalie hand under the table and give her a sneaky look. Rosalie was blushing a bit and Damon almost had a heart attack from her shy look .

After that they went arcade and karaoke. Then went to have dinner together. After dinner they went or night stroll . When it was getting late.

"I will take Rosalie home. It's getting late" Damon said and glared at Olivia to not mess up.

Olivia laughed and surrender. She had fun today and she won't be a third wheel anymore. They said their goodbyes. Timmy took Olivia home while Damon walked with Rosalie to her home.

They both hold hands all the way to her house. No on said anything. They just enjoyed eachother company and comfort.

The walk was long but when you are with your favorite person time flies. So did there time together quickly ended when they reached Rosalie house.

Damon was awe seeing her house. It was a mansion.

"You really are a princess" Damon told her.

Rosalie just shook her head and laughed. Both of them didn't want to leave yet.

Damon gently hold one of her hair strands and put it behind her ear. He slowly came closer to her lips and looking at her reaction. Rosalie closed her eyes. The signal was enough for Damon to continue. He gently pressed his lips with hers and kiss her.

He pulled back soon. Rosalie was disappointed but she control her expression.

"I really do like you. I.. I just .." Damon was about to confess when they were intrupted by third voice.

"Is that you Rosalie" Max said walking towards where she was and beside him was her ex mate Alpha Rafel.

Damon stepped back much to Rosalie disappointment.

"Who is this guy" Max asked .

Max was much huge and bulky then Damon. After all Damon was very normal wolf compared to Max. Rafel was also curious but had no right to interfere.

"Oh I was just dropping Rosalie at home . I will be on my way then" Damon scratched his back head. How embarrassing to get caught by your crush brother. The confidence he built just now was not there. So he decided to escape. He gave on last look to Rosalie who had a strange expression on her face.

When Rosalie noticed him looking at her she gave a gentle smile and nodded her head. Damon sighed noticing she was not angry with him and felt relief. They both looked at eachother.

"Aren't you leaving" Max intrupted again .

Damon snapped out of it and then said goodbye and left. Max was about to question her sister when she angrily turned to her brother startling him.

She stomped towards where he stood and stood in front of him and glared. She raised her hand 🤏 and mind link him. I was this much close to make him confess to me ,you destroyed my moment. She angrily stomped on her brothers foot making him bewildered and flipped her hair and went angrily inside . She didn't bother with her ex mate. It's not like she was purposely trying to ignore him but it happened naturally. Her head was filled with Damon and their kiss and how if his brother didn't intrupted they would have become official.

Max didn't know what he did wrong and looked at her sister angry back.
Rafel was being ignored like he didn't existed at all he didn't know what to say or do.