Part 6

Rosalie layed on her bed thinking about Damon. She put her fingers on her lips trying to savor the feeling. She feel attracted to him. Her emotions are messed up whenever he is close to her. Her heart races miles per minute. She love to see different expression on his face. She feel connected with him. When he is around she want to look her best so his eyes could only be on her and no one else.

Rosalie likes spending time with him. Just in short time that she had known him, he became a huge part of her life. With him she could act however she wants.

Rosalie may have a disability but she was never the shy type. When she was bullied ,when she was young, she stood up to those bullies . Her family always had her back. She was confident and walked with her head held high. She never let her disability become obstacle in her pathway.

But rejection broke her . Her confidence was broken. She questioned her self worth. She blamed her disability. She blamed herself for not worth  to become someone's mate. She hated herself.

Things changed when she met Damon. He was rejected like her but he was confident. He still hold his character upright . He make her feel alive. He made her feel beautiful. He made her feel how she was before rejection. They bicker like children. He made her laugh. He made her feel superior. He made her feel worthy. Most of all he made her wanted and desirable. She loved it. She really really like this feeling of being wanted. She love it when he look at her like she is the most beautiful person in the world. The desire,the love , the respect and that lust in his eyes are evident when ever he would look at her. Rosalie felt alive.

She got text from Damon and she couldn't stop smiling. They chatted all night on different topics about their likes and dislikes.

Rosalie is not an angel she is also a normal person with dark thoughts and desires. In her heart she is glad that they both are rejected and are able to meet eachother. She can't imagine living with someone with whom fate had paired you for life but the person does not want you and most of all dosent respect you as a person. Now she is glad she is rejected. Life plays with you but has always store someone special for you. In right time that person will come and become yours.Rosalie is glad that person in her life is Damon.

Damon was looking at his phone smiling like a fool.

"When a man is texting someone and smiling like an idiot. It's always someone special to their heart" Damon mom said from his room door .

"A little privacy please" Damon groaned.

"Well I'm your mother and I want to know who you are talking to. If they are someone special to you then they are special to me too" His mother said.

"Your future daughter in law. Now are you happy. Please leave"  he continued messaging.

"Okay who is she " His mother asked.

"She is beautiful, brave, wild ,sassy, childish and most of all she is strong woman. But I didn't confess to her yet" Damon sighed dreamily.

"What a wuss, why not" his mother frowned.

"Well we were intrupted by her brother and the confidence and cockiness that I built went all in drain" Damon disappointedly said .

"Scaredy cat. Tell me beforehand when the wedding will be." His mother said and left the room

"It will be veryyy sooooon " he said after his mother back.

Damon continue chatting with Rosalie. He also started learning sign language since he met Rosalie. In week ,four days he go to take an hour class. He just know some basic for now.