CHAPTER TWO: BUYING DRESSES.

"Draco say something?"

It was hard telling Draco that i am pregnant but i know that it's for the best. He does look like he's gone into shock though.

"Your pregnant?" Was all he asked after minutes of silence.

I nodded. I'm starting to get the feeling like he's not happy about it. Suddenly, he leapt forward and picked me up and started spinning me. If he doesn't stop soon i might throw up all over him than he won't be so happy then. Even though i felt dizzy and sick, i couldn't help but giggle and it put a smile to both of our faces. 

"So your not mad?" I asked quietly as he set me back down on the floor carefully.

"Mad?...Why would i be mad?...I'm ecstatic that there's going to be another Malfoy...although this might have to be our last one since we already have eight though honey!" Draco said and started laughing whilst shaking his head. 

It made me laugh to and i nodded to his suggestion.

Having eight kids is a hand full already so with us having a ninth on the way seems impossible. Draco's a great father. We both seems to notice that all of our kids have a favourite parents, we don't mind. 

Scorpius and lyra, the eldest both, who are sixteen, look like Draco and they both would rather hang around Draco then me. They both have blonde hair like Draco's but with my hazel brown eyes. Scorpius is more chilled out he loves quidditch and loves to pull pranks with his best friends. Lyra loves reading more like me rather then quidditch but she does fly sometimes. Scorpius and Lyra are both in Slytherin. For the Hogwarts reunion Draco has picked out a black and white suit for Scorp so he will look handsome and I'm in charge of all the girls so i picked at a long emerald green mermaid dress with a slit down the slide of it for Lyra. In lyra's hair i have made sure to pick out a butterfly clip that clips her hair back in a half up half down style with a pair of black high heels...even though Draco hates her wearing them.

Olivia is fourteen years old. She prefers Draco and she is in Slytherin. Olive has frizzy blonde hair with Draco's blue eyes. She gets the frizzy part from me...Olivia loves to read and play quidditch, she loves cooking and most of all she loves to collect special items for her room. For what she's wearing i picked out a green dress that sits just above her knee caps and has a v-cut neck line with a matching pair of green trainers, since she hates wearing high heels. Her hair is going to be put into a high messy bun on the day that the reunion is on. 

Raelynn comes next at eleven. Rae prefers me more and has my brown hair, although it's straight, with Draco's blue eyes. Rae loves reading and does it every chance she gets...especially with me. For the Hogwarts reunion she will be wearing a red ballgown dress that flows just past her knee caps with sequins sitting on the line of the heart shaped neck line. Her hair will be in a neat bun with a flower clip at the slide of it. 

Jackson and Claire are the second pair of twins. All of mine and Draco's friends wonder how we have more then one pair of twins in our family. Jackson and Claire both have Draco's blonde hair. Jackson has my brown eyes however, Claire has Draco's blue eyes. Sadly, Draco's in charge of all the boys outfits so i don't know what Jackson will be wearing. I picked out a light green dress with a pair of white sandals. Her hair will be put into a high ponytail with a green bow in the top of it.

Dylan is five years old and had curly brown hair like mine with Blue eyes like Draco's. Dylan loves to play with his toys and never stops laughing and loves to run around the house with Draco all day long playing tag. 

Finally at our lucky number eight, which will soon change to nine, Payton. Payton to two years old. She loves me reading to her at night but she loves me and Draco both equally. Payton has my brown hair and brown eyes. Sometimes Payton tries to get her self ready for the day and we all end up laughing at her when she ends up with he head in the arm hole. She's funny. In two days, for the reunion, she will be wearing a yellow dress with sunflowers printed all over it with with hair in space buns and a boy on each of the buns. For her shoes she will be wearing white sandals. 

Even though I'm too stubborn to admit it, I'm actually quite nervous for this reunion since i haven't seen most of my old friends since i moved. I know that Ron still has a thing for me because every week he sends an apology letter for what he did and it also says he loves me in it. I might not be ready to forgive him but i might be able to still be his friend so that might be enough. The thing that i hated the most in mine and Ron's relationship is the arguments and what he said and did. I think we were always meant to be friends. 

Me and Draco have come up with a killer plan that we shock and knock everyone's socks off as Draco loves putting it. All the kids with blonde hair, Scorpius, Lyra, Olivia, Jackson and Claire, will be going to the reunion with Draco so it looks like he has kids. If i walk in there with blonde kids then it might give it away straight away and we want to surprise everyone. That leaves, Raelynn, Dylan and Payton coming with me. There's most likely going to be a reveal so we will announce it up at the podium.

This is going to be one hell of a day!