CHAPTER FIVE: WHO'S YOUR HUSBAND?

Of course Ronald Weasley didn't look happy.

It has officially been five minutes of silence where we would all look at the ground in awkward silence. This was not how i planned on telling them about my children and my life. Why does this have to be so difficult?...Out of the corner of my eye i could see my children moving around feeling uncomfortable with this awkwardness in the air...i don't blame them to be honest. Harry was smiling so maybe he was happy about my life?...Ginny looked confused for some reason and Ron just looked at me with pure anger. I don't know why though he has no reason to be angry at me.

"You got married out of wed-lock?...you know how many people will judge you with that Hermione?...Why don't you marry someone quickly.." Ron was the first one to break the silence.

How dare he just assume that I'm not married just because he wants me to marry him...I can't wait for our big reveal!

"Actually...I am married to an amazing man!...he's great with all of our children but thank you for the concern though Ronald" I said scowling. 

How could i not?...The cheek of him to tell me what to do.

Just then, i felt a tap on my back...that felt like it's one of my other children. I turned around to see my eight year old son, Jackson. I'm glad that it's Jackson and not Claire because Jackson looked more like me than Draco so it was more believable but Claire looked extremely like Draco so she would've given it away more than Jackson would. I smiled widely at him.

"What's up Jack?..." I asked still smiling.

"Dadda told me to to tell you that you look beautiful in this light and also said that uncle Blaise is not happy that he lost the bet to Dadda.." Jackson said whilst trying to remember all of what Draco had told him to tell me.

I chuckled at the fact that Blaise was mad about a silly bet but blushed when Draco called me beautiful. He always knows how to be romantic.

"You have other children too?" Harry asked looking at me with pure happiness.

"Yes...i have eight...nine on the way.." I said nodding.

All the three friends spat out there drinks and looked at me with shocked expressions. If i weren't so nervous i would've laughed. It did look pretty funny. 

"How many?.." Ron asked not looking convinced.

"I have eight...There is Scorpius and Lyra who are twins and who are sixteen, Olivia who is fourteen, Raelynn who is behind me and she is eleven, Jackson who is also behind me and he he has a twin sister too called Claire and they are eight years old, Dylan who is holding onto Raelynn's hand is five nearly six and finally our youngest is Payton who is currently sleeping in my arms and she's two like i said before. A couple of weeks ago i found out i was pregnant so that would be nine kids..." Was all that i had to do to explain and for them to believe me. 

"Who's your husband?" Ron asked another question...the one that I've been dreading the most.

"You'll see" I tried to attempt saying without a shaky breath. 

Once more, i peered towards the Slytherin table finding Draco straight away as his blonde hair gave it away. By the looks of things, Olivia was chasing Claire whilst laughing, Scorpius and Lyra were politely making conversations with their Slytherin friends and Jackson, which i hadn't notice him slip away, was being thrown over the shoulder of Blaise. It was getting nearer the time to introduce everyone and my nerves are starting to slowly appear again. What if my friends hate me after they find out that I'm not a Malfoy?...Paton was now starting to shift uncomfortably in my arms as if she will wake up any minute. I can tell that Raelynn and Dylan looked very bored.

"Why don't you two go and explore the castle but make sure to be back within half an hour because that's when they will be doing introductions...does that sound nice?" I asked them.

They both nodded quickly before grabbing each other's hands once again and both running away together. I could tell that Raelynn was not running very fast because of Dylan.

"So Hermione what have you been up too lately?" Asked Harry clearly trying to get information out of me.

"About a year after the war i moved to a muggle town where i decided to work to keep me busy and i brought a house there. At my work i met an old...friend i guess you could say...any way's he offered me an interview which i accepted and we got to know each other better before going on a date. On our two year anniversary he proposed and i said yes then we moved in together after we got married. We settled down and had kids and i invented a new business. I also found out i was adopted too.." Explaining my life to them is draining without giving to much away.

"Your adopted!" Ginny sqeeked in excitement.

"Yes...that's the only reason why my husband's family agreed to let us marry....because I'm a pureblood instead of a muggleborn which made it easier to marry my husband because of how close our families are.."

When i found out that i was adopted i think i might of fainted...i mean who wouldn't?...Blaise is my twin brother which is great. Having a wizarding family is amazing i love them so much. We have a big family. With Blaise being my brother, that makes Pansy my sister in law and Theo is Draco's cousin which makes all of our children Theo's second cousin's and Theo is married to Astoria which also makes her part of the family too considering she her family disowned her when she first got pregnant with her's and Theo's baby so we all took her in.

Best idea of our lives. 

Looking at my watch it read 9:00...It's time for the introductions...