CHAPTER SIX: INTRODUCTIONS

Looking towards Draco, i can see that Raelynn and Dylan have both made a reappearance. Thank god for that. It's so cute about the fact that neither of them have let go of each other's hands yet. Draco looks nervous from where I'm standing...which is saying a lot considering that he never gets nervous. His skin transformed from a red tint on his cheeks to a clear white pale complexion, his eyes were facing the ground in an attempt to not make any eye contact with anyone and something that shocked me the most is the fact he's biting his nails...and he cares a lot about his looks.

Turning to face the front, Neville walks over to the podium looking confident and is joined by a former Hufflepuff who i believe goes by the name of Hannah Abbott...or I'm guessing Hannah Longbottom now. Hannah has dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes with a golden tint to them. She looked stunning in her red mermaid dress and matching red high heels. They were both joined by a girl, who didn't look much older than fifteen and a boy, who didn't look much older than ten. As they continue walking to the front, i didn't notice how nervous i was until they started walking.

"Thank you all for coming!...Now as you know you have all been invited to this reunion for a reason and that is to get to know one another and to see how far everyone has got on in life since we graduated...I'll start the introductions so you can see how it'd done but you don't have to speak if you don't want to...It's open to anyone who wants too...anyways...My name is Neville Francis Longbottom and I'm the headmaster of Hogwarts and today I'm joined by my wife Hannah Rose Longbottom and our two children Alice Sophia Longbottom, who is sixteen and Frank Albert Longbottom, who is ten....anyone who wishes to speak next can!" And with that Neville walks away from the podium holding Hannah's hand with his children tailing behind him.

After Neville's family went, quite a few more people went and joined in with the introductions too. Up next was Blaise's family. Pansy looked stunning in her black sequin dress that fell just below her knee caps and a pair of matching black high heels and Blaise war a matching black suit. Trying to catch up with their parents were their three children who also war black dresses and suits. 

"Hello everyone!...My name is Blaise Zabini and this is my wife Pansy Zabini with our three children...Anthony Theo Draco Zabini who is Fifteen years old, Juliet Hermione Zabini who is fourteen years old and finally our youngest daughter Keira Astoria Zabini...Thank you for listening!" That was Blaise's last words before practically bouncing of the stage making most people burst out with giggles. 

As much as i want to show people who i really am...I'm just scared. The potter's, The Weasley's and the Nott's have already gone...I don't feel ready and i know Draco doesn't either but he's giving me a 'we can't delay any longer' look and with a quick nod in his direction we all start to walk onto to the podium when we see no one near there which sends shocked gasps and faces throughout the whole of the Great hall. I dread looking at my friends faces now. Since we made a plan i gather the three children that i came into the hall with. I'm guessing that the hall only gasped because they thought i was missing. Once i was over there i placed my hands inside of my coat jacket to hide my hands from shaking and people seeing my hands shake. 

"Hi...My name is Hermione as many of you know...anyways i met my husband when i was eleven but we were never really friends and when i moved after the war to a muggle town to escape from things i met him once more after finding out that I'm adopted...my birth brother was actually good friends with him and we all started working together and then we fell in love. After we got married we waited a year before finding out that i was pregnant with twins...Currently, i have eight children...nine on the way..." I paused as whispers about how many children i have and who my husband and brother could be erupted everywhere.

Slowly, out of the corner of my eye, i could see Draco walking towards the front with the rest of our children. They could see who it was so that made them whisper more and gasp. At this point i got my confidence back a little bit.

After my family were all standing behind me and Draco i felt eyes staring at me with shock from all different angle's. Most of the Slytherin's new as they either worked with one of us or we trusted them. A few other people knew as well like Luna, Neville and Hannah. Looking at Draco for more reassurance, he nodded his head and turned to everyone in the room. Even the teachers were shocked at the discovery.

"Hello everyone!...Most of you know me as Draco Malfoy. I was never really friends with Hermione, like she said, in school...although i did meet her in the library sometimes...and after school when she was dealing with some personal issues, I'm grateful that she walked into my work with my best friend and her brother Blaise Zabini..."

Again whispers erupted throughout the hall as my brother's name was said. Next me and Draco turned to Scorpius and Lyra who looked like they were dying with boredom. I gave them a simple nod indicating that they could now speak.

"My name is Scorpius Draco Malfoy...I'm currently sixteen years old and I'm in Slytherin. My twin standing next to me is called Lyra Hermione Malfoy and she's also in Slytherin. I'm older by two minutes and the only differences between us is the fact that I'm a boy and Lyra has bushier hair like our mother but other than that we look the same!" Scorpius explained to the growing audience and then Scorpius and Lyra stepped down and stood near Blaise and Pansy.

Next it was Olivia's turn to come into view of everyone.

"My name is Olivia Pansy Malfoy and I'm fourteen years old. My current house is in Slytherin. I got the bushy hair and smile from my mother but other than that i look my my dad...My god mother is Pansy and my god father is Blaise same as Scorpius and Lyra's" 

Like Scorpius and Lyra, Olivia went and stood next to Blaise and Pansy leaving a clear view of Raelynn, who was next to speak.

"Hi!...My name is Raelynn Narcissa Bella Malfoy and I'm eleven years old. When i go to Hogwarts this year i plan to hopefully be the first Malfoy to get into Gryffindor. I got the brown hair from mother but blue eyes from father and my god parents are Theo and Astoria."

Unlike her other siblings she waited at the front but still stood back, giving the others a bit of room. Jackson and Claire ran to the front together whilst holding hands as they were the only ones that weren't on the stage as there wasn't any more room left.

"Hello...My name is Jackson Blaise Theo Malfoy and this is my twin sister Claire Astoria Ginevra Malfoy and we are eight years old. Mummy says that I'm older than Claire by five minutes and when we go to Hogwarts than we both are hoping to get into Slytherin...we both look like daddy and he also said that our god parents are Uncle Neville and Auntie Hannah!" He finished with a bow making the audience giggle although to Hermione and Draco they laughed with pride.

Next up was Dylan but he is way to scared of crowds so we decided it was best if we said it for him.

"This is Dylan Harry Ronald Malfoy and he's five years old...He gets most of his looks from Hermione although i can take credit of his eyes considering he has my eyes. His god mother is Luna and we made him have two god fathers who are Crabbe and Goyal. Before the feast we asked him to point his favourite house out and he choose Gryffindor" Draco spoke with emphusiasm which amused a lot of people as they weren't used to seeing Draco this way. With the last word Draco picked Dylan up and left the podium but gave me a kiss on the cheek on the way.

That only left me with my sleeping daughter still tucked neatly in my arms.

"This is our youngest daughter Payton Molly Luna Malfoy. She's two years old and she got her looks from me. Her god parents are Harry and Ginny" With that i strutted of away from the podium smiling because the secret was out and it was like a big weight lifted off of my shoulders

The crowd was now clapping frantically and some were even cheering.