CHAPTER FOUR: ARIVING AT HOGWARTS

We all looked stunning.

All of mine and Draco's friends have decided to come along with us and part with Draco when we arrive there. The nerves have slowly started to appear during the whole day although, that maybe because of my pregnancy hormones. 

Currently, we are all in the limo that me and Draco rented to get all of us there. There is a lot of us going together. As much as i wish that there wasn't going to be any reporters, knowing Neville he will most likely invite some. Our news might end up in the daily profit after all which kind of sucks but we will deal with this. As long as we have friends than I'm alright. 

"Mama...sleepy!" I recognise that voice to be my youngest daughter Payton's in which she disturbed me from my thoughts.

Slowly, i reached down into the baby bag that we decided to pack just in case and got a clean pacifier out for Paton to use. I swiftly picked her up and put her on my lap making sure to put the pacifier in her mouth. I must admit it is pretty late for her. Normally we put her to bed a 6:30 and currently it's 8:00 so we are pretty late already to the reunion. Gradually, i could tell that Payton is falling asleep on me as i can feel her head on my shoulder's and her big hazel eyes slowly closing. She looks peaceful when she sleep which keeps me calm.

Arriving at Hogwarts, i exit the black limo attempting not to wake Payton up so i pick her up bridal style and lower my body so she has warmth as i exit the limo. Being back here gives me so many wonderful memories. noticing that that we were outside Hagrid's hut, i remember that this was where i punched Draco in the face for saying such horrible things. I'm glad he has changed though otherwise i wouldn't have this amazing family. 

"This is where we all part...are you sure that you four are going to be okay?.." Draco asked me looking concerned.

With a quick nod and a kiss goodbye, receiving groans from the kids and chuckles from the adults, my husband departed leaving me, Raelynn, Dylan and a sleeping Paton in my arms. Where should i go now?...Quickly, i turn to Raelynn and Dylan that were standing behind me.

"Dylan sweetie?...make sure you hand onto Rae's hand and don't let go alright?...it's going to be very bust in here" 

"okay mummy!" Was all he said looking excited and grabbing onto Raelynn's hand.

With that i turned around carefully, remembering that I'm still carrying Payton, we walk into the Hogwarts building. 

It's like I've never left. There were a few decorations put up for this event but other than that it looks the same. It's strange that no one was in the halls but i guess they would be all busy with seeing everyone else again. Loud noises were starting to get louder and louder as we walked towards the great hall. I feel like I'm on a fashion show...I just hope i look expectable...

This is it...

Opening one of the doors to the entrance of the great hall, i could feel and see every single person's eyes on me. Looking around, i spot my husband Draco giving me and encouraging smile which makes me feel supported. Slowly, i made my way over to the Gryffindor table where all the old Gryffindor's sat...mostly in a penguin formation. I manage to catch sight of Harry who was smiling widely, Ginny who was already standing up and waving at me and Ron who looked mad but still had that love look in his eyes. God how i hate this...

once we were standing in front of Ginny, i carefully wrap my free arm around her shoulder, giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze. I did miss this though. They all looked shocked when they noticed the kids standing beside me.

"You have kids?...what are their names?.." Harry was the first to break the awkward silence.

Clearing my throat, i turned to face Raelynn and Dylan who were still holding hands.

"This is Raelynn who is eleven, Dylan who is five, Payton who is two and finally my baby bump who is just a few months grown..." I said resting my free hand on my slightly shown baby bump.

Ron did not look happy.