Chapter 1

"Eun, wake up. You will be late for your first day." A voice comes from out of the room calling the person, who was sleeping like dead animal.

She woke up and sits on the bed with messed hairs, went to the washroom with closed eyes still she went to the washroom without any problem, she takes the brush, applied toothpaste and start to brush.

"Eun, be fast. It's your first day." Again, voice comes, hearing him reality hit her, it's her first day, she didn't want to be late on her first day in college.

After freshing up eun went to the living room, a small living room, two sitter sofa with one sitter sofa and small tea table infront, in a side tv on the table with wall and open kitchen in the side of corner in living room.

In the kitchen, a man in the apron was cooking.

She makes her may to the man without letting him notice, and back hugs him.

"Good morning, Papa." Eun says, greeting her father. Her father turns around, breaking the hug and places soft peck on her forehead before hugging her gently.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Eun father asks, once again pecking her forehead.

"Yes, Papa, my sleep was good. What about you?" Eun asks, hugging her father.

"If you sleep well, then I, too, sleep well. Go sit on the chair. I will serve the food hm." Eun father says, sending her toward the small dining table in the kitchen. She went to the dining table, waiting for her breakfast to serve.

"Papa, how much are you gonna take to make breakfast?" Eun asks, hitting the spoon on the table.

"Ooo! Impatient child of me. It has just been a few seconds since you came, be wait. In just a few seconds, breakfast will be ready." Father says, still cooking.

"Papa, I'm hungry. I can't wait...please be fast." Eun says, showing her puppy eyes trying to convince him to be fast.

"Ok, ok...here you go." Eun father says, serving her breakfast on the dining table.

Both started eating after her father sat on one of the chairs with a dining table.

"Eun, here take your bag. I have already prepared your bag." Eun father says, giving her bag. They already eat their breakfast and are now preparing to go collage, eun father took his coat, car key and went to exit door and called eun to come.

Both of them came out of their apartment and made their way to the car, sitting in the car, eun father drive to eun collage, it's not too far soon their reached their destination.

Eun comes out of the car with her father, coming out he hugs her, placing a peck on her forehead.

"Come, let's go." Eun father says, taking her hand in his.

"Wait, where?" Eun asks, stopping her father from going inside the college.

"Inside the college. So I will help to find the principle and take a schedule from him." Eun father says, being confused.

"Papa, i love you...and no need. I will manage." Eun saya with a lovely tone. She feels warm when her papa offers her help.

"But-" Eun father tried to speak.
But eun didn't let him say anything.

"No no but...just go, you have to go to your work...bye." Eun says.

Eun father wanted to protest, but he knew he couldn't win against her, so he finally decided to go to his work,
saying bye to eun, he went to the car after that eun went inside the college.

She went to the long corridor trying to find the principal room, she was going through the corridor suddenly she hit something, no someone.

"Ah... look, where are you going." Eun says, whining to the person she hit by while rubbing her forehead.

"Oh! Sorry. I was in a hurry." The person apologizes.

"It's okay." Eun says and looks in front of her and sees a girl in the same uniform as her.

"By the way...are you study in this collage?" Eun asks.

"Oh yeah." Girl says, showing a heart-shaped smile of her.

"If you don't mind, can you take me to the principal room?" Eun says with a smile.

"Oh! Why not...come." Girl says and starts walking to the principal's room. Eun was following her from behind.

"By the way, why you come late...it's already in the middle of semester." Girl asks eun.

"Actually...i transfer here." Eun says.

"Oh...it's mean you were study somewhere else...mean you are new in this city...hm?" Girl asks, eun whole history about her.

"Yeah!" Eun says.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Lee aecha." Aecha says and keeps a hand in front for handshake. Eun gladly accepted her handshake with a smile.

"So, here you go...come fast. I will be waiting for you." Aecha says, and aside from the way revealing a door, eun didn't realise that they were standing in front of the principal room, eun waves at aecha before going to the room

Soon, eun came out of the room and saw aecha standing beside the door. Eun goes toward her.

"Did you get the schedule?" Aecha asked when she saw eun come and stand in front of her.

"Yeah." Eun says and shows paper to her, aecha took the paper from eun and went through the paper, seeing the paper aecha eyes widen.

"What happened? Why do you look like you saw some ghost?" Eun asks, looking at aecha worriedly.

"OMG... you have the same classes as me!" Aecha says, screaming.

"I was praying that you will get the same as me and god listen to me." Aecha says, jumping up and down, eun let out a giggle seeing her.

Aecha took eun wrist and went to the corridor.

Both went to their class as they were about to enter the class but eun again bump by someone.

"AH!...Can't you see, you pillar!" The boy says, almost screaming, looking at eun with burning eyes.

"And you should use this eyes." Eun says irritatingly, hearing eun whole class made a sound, insulting the boy.

Eun takes aecha with her and went their chairs.

"You will pay for this!"