Chapter 5

"Aeche, tell me you just had...."  jimin spoke, looking at grond with rubbing his feet on the ground.

Eun fastly turned her head toward aecha with shock and aeche just look down.

Eun again, look at jimin, but now with red cheeks in embarrass.

Jimin awkwardly kept the bag full of snacks on bench beside eun and rubbed his back of his neck, still looking down.

"Ok... then...i will go...bye."  jimin said and turned around, starting to walk to exit.

"Jimin!"  eun stood up and shouted, which made jimin stop on his way and turned toward eun, then eun signed for him to come there, and jimin ran toward her.

"Jimin, are you going...home? "  eun asked him, and jimin nodded his head.

"Then...why not you take aeche with you, she came in the early morning and I don't think so she would find any cab here...please take her and drop her house."  eun requested him softly.

"No, no, no...I'm ok... I can go... you don't have, I can go by myself!"  aecha almost yelled and declined the offer.

"Please aeche, please."  eun requested with her pout.

"No eun I'm oka-"  aecha stop in midway when she looked at jimin who was giving her death stares and she agreed to go with jimin with that eun clap happily and say bye to them.

"Aeche here!"  eun shout to get aeche attention who was in corridor looking here and there probably finding eun.

Aeche saw eun and ran to her and engaged her in a soft hug, eun return her hug and back away.

"You are late."  aecha said and acted like she was mad at her that she came late.

"I was not feeling good, so i got late... sorry."  eun said with a sad pout.

"Hehe, I'm just kidding... you don't have to be sad. "  aecha spoke and grabbed eun arm and took her to class.

They both sat on their seats, and soon, class filled with students, then jimin entered the class with jungkook and taehyung.

Jimin passed a smile at eun, but she just looks down at her laps, feeling shy cause of what happened a few days ago.

Jimin sat with his friends in the second row, and eun was sitting in the third row with aecha, and at that time, their teacher came and started her lesson.

The teacher was gaving lecture then she heard knock on the door as she stopped and looked at the door.

Principal was stand there, teacher kept her book on the table infront of her and went to the principle, they talk for few minutes then principle went away and teacher come back at her place and clapped to get the class attention as everyone look at teacher.

"Students, we have a new student... please welcome him
Park hyun."  The teacher said, and a boy entered the class in casual clothes.

Boy came and stood beside the teacher and bowed at the teacher, then turned to face the students.

"My name is Park hyun...                         i hope we get along, "  hyun said and bowed.

"Ok, hyun, go sit with...eun."  Teacher told hyun to sit eun because eun and aecha have an extra seat as hyun looked at the girl who had raised her hand in the air.

Hyun got she was eun and made his way towards eun to sit with her as hyun just about to sat on the chair someone sit on the chair beside eun.

Hyun in anger looked at him, but he points his finger somewhere as hyun looked in the direction where he points his finger.