chapter 3

"I think i go crazy?" eun said while slapping her forehead again and again.

Eun was sitting in the theatre room, no one was there, the movie had already ended and everybody took their leave just eun sit there, mumbling to herself and scolding her own self.

"Yeah, i really go crazy." eun again talked to herself and started to think about what happened earlier.

"What is boring?" jimin said exact come close to her face. She flinched hearing him and turned toward him,
they both were so close that their lips were an inch away. If any of them dared to move, that inch would be no longer.

jimin places his hand on her cheek, and with close eyes, he attacks her yet softy, she feel herself leaning in his touch.

"What happened, eun?" jimin asked her, who was in direction jimin with closed eyes.

Eun opened her eyes after hearing jimin was calling her. She looked at jimin and then her surroundings with a frown.

"So it was my imagination." eun thought and again looked at jimin with a disappointment.

"What happened, eun?" jimin again asked her.

"Nothing, just movie was not that interesting." eun told him an excuse and leaned back on her seat.

"Eun, what are you doing here?! We are all finding you everywhere, and you are sitting here." aecha came from the door and scolded her for carelessness.

"Nothing." eun said and got up from her seat lazily.

"Eun, are you okay?" aecha asked her worried after seeing her dull.

Eun didn't say anything and just stood here looking at the ground.

Aecha took her arm and went out of the theatre room with eun beside her.

Seeing them coming from the theatre room, the three boy who were running here and there went to them.

"Did she was in the room? " jimin asked aecha and just got a nod in reply.

"I'm getting her home." aecha told the boys who was sweating from finding eun in the whole theatre house,
and she went toward exit with eun.

Aecha rang the bell and door open by eun father, he got worried, then he saw eun. She had a poker expression,
eun father pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tightly.

He gives a sign to aecha to speak,
he already recognised her cause he saw her with eun, then he went to pick up eun from school.

"First, she was ok, but I don't know what happened now." aecha explain him.

"Ok, you go home, I will see her." eun father told aecha and about to take eun with him inside but stop by aecha.

"But -" Before aecha completes her wards, eun father cuts her off.

"It's okay, you go home, I will take care of her, hm." eun father assured aecha.

Aecha didn't want to leave her friend but still thinking went away that eun was with her father and he would take care of her better.

Aecha came out of the building and walked on the street to her house.

"How is she?" aecha turned around hearing someone behind her,
she got scared seeing jimin here.

"How is she?!" Now jimin yelled at aecha. He got furious, not getting any answer from aecha.

"S-she i-is fine." aecha stuttered with tears in her eyes, jimin let out a sigh on her reply.

"What happened to her?" jimin asked to aecha, who was shivering.

"I-i don't know." aecha said.

"What do you mean you didn't know... you were with her, and you are saying you didn't know?" jimin yelled at aecha, making her flinch.

"I-i ask her, but she didn't tell." aecha told jimin while crying.

Jimin took aecha elbow in his hand and pulled her toward him.

"Just stop crying and go your home." jimin told aecha and slightly pushed her to the way where she was going before.

Jimin too went away, then he saw aecha disappear from his sight.

"Eun, look at me, please." eun father pleading her who was hiding her face on his chest, not daring to move.

"Eun, my dear, please." eun father told her, and finally, eun looked at him,
just to meet a sad eun.

"Eun, it's not a big deal." eun father told her.

"I know, but i can't help but feel like this." eun told her father.

"Haha...i know, i know, but I shouldn't have to sacred your friend like that... she was like, just gonna cry any time." eun father explained her.

"What can i do... when ever this stupid period came, i felt so soooo sad and not mood to say anything." eun give her point.

"It's okay, but tell her, maybe she is worried, hm." eun father told her and in reply get a nod from eun.

"You sit here...i will come with
your food." eun father told her and went to the kitchen but stopped in his way and turned toward her.

"Just like i say don't move from your place." eun father again warned and went away, eun sit there with a pout.

Eun father came back with a bowl and glass of water in his hands and kept them on the table in front of eun.

He opened the drawer of cupboard in the living room and took a tissue went to eun.

Eun father sat beside her, taking the bowl from the table and starting to feed her.

"Papa, i have hands. I can eat." eun said, showing her hands.

"Open your mouth." But her father ignored her and kept a spoon in front of her, eun can't say no, so give in.

"So, how was the movie." eun father asked her while feeding her.

"In the start, it was ok, but how time past i lose interest." eun told with a mouth full of food.

After feeding her eun, her father wiped the mouth with the tissue and told her to lay on the couch.

She do as she was told and eun father came with a chips pack and gave her and sat beside her where were she was laying with her chip pack, he took the tv remote and gave the remote to eun after he on the tv.

"So it that's, huh?" jungkook asked confirming and in reply, jimin gave him a nod.

"I already told you... do you think that Park jimin will show interest in some random girl." taehyung reminded him.

"For some minutes i thought it was real like how you was finding her in theatre house but, but it was obvious she pay for what she did...like how can someone come on jimin way and go safe and sound...not ever say sorry and say
'You should use this eyes'...poor her, " jungkook said with a smirk, and jimin was smirking beside him.

But they don't know that someone was recording their conservation and went away with evil smile.