Chapter 4

Eun father close the door behind him and went to eun, who was snoring while sleeping.

Eun father caressing her head while sitting beside her on the bed.

"Eun come on wake up." eun father said and placed a soft peck on her forehead.

"Eun please, you know if you get late and breakfast time pass you will skip your breakfast and i didn't want that." eun father told her and got up from the bed and went to the door.

But before he open the door and went away he turned around.

"I'm telling you the last time." eun father said her sternly and goes out of the room before closing the door behind him.

Eun open her one eye and peek around the door and sat on the bed seeing no one here and went to the washroom.

Eun father in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them.

After finish making their breakfast he serve it in plates and place the plates full of food on the dining table and sit one of the chair.

A door crack sound heard eun father look at the source of sound coming and looked at eun coming lazily,
she sat on the chair and looking at food boringly.

Eun father pull his chair beside eun and took spoon from table, start feeding her.

"Don't worry soon you will feel better hm." eun father told while feeding her.

"I don't know why, i felt so much laziness then they start...and made my week bad." eun told her point.

"It's happened...everyone have different problem to face cause of it...it will be ok in to two, three days hm." eun father said her try to assuring her.

Aecha were sitting on the couch eating snacks while watching tv.

"Aecha we are going and maybe we will get late, so i already made your dinning and heat your food in microwave before eating." aecha mother told and kissed her cheeks with that she went out to the exit.

Soon aecha father came and peck her forehead.

"Aecha princess we are going lock the doors after we go and check before opening the door hm...take care bye." aecha father give her instructions and went out.

Aecha lock the door following her father instructions and again go to watch the tv.

Aecha was about to sit on couch but stop then she heard door bell.

"Who will be...father, mother might have forgetten something." aecha told herself and made her to exit door.

Aecha open the door just to got push inside the house, she stumbled but didn't fell down and look infront of her who just push her.

"J-jimin." aecha spoke with that jimin entered inside the house and closed the door behind him.

"J-jimin what are you doing here?" aecha asked him while stuttering,
it was visible that she was scared of him.

Jimin slowly walk toward aecha and seeing him she backward but jimin didn't let her and pull her toward him graping her hand.

"What happened to eun!" jimin asked her, he still had a grip on her hand.

"I d-don't kno-" jimin didn't let her complete her and shout.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THEN WHO KNOW, YOU ARE HER FRIEND AND YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW?!" jimin shout at her top of his lung, he got pissed hearing one thing again and again.

Jimin took her forearm and went outside the house.

He push her on road making her fell on the ground and she try to stand but couldn't, she twist her foot.