Harry and the Dursleys

You can let your imagination choose which year this is set in cos it's not really a set setting.

abusive warning ⚠️

Harry was dreading what would happen today. Yesterday he got a ban from food for a week for cooking the wrong breakfast for the Dursleys (as if he's their slave🙄.) He got up and as soon as he opened the door he flinched as Dudley's fist came for his face.

This sent him flying back on his bed inside the tiny cupboard.   He layed there unconscious for half and hour until he got up again and went to cook breakfast for the Dursleys. Since he was half and hour late he got punished.

Scene

Vernon-"you lazy faggot, hurry up with my coffee!"
Harry-"sorry, coming right now"
Harry passes Vernon the cup of scorching coffee and screams in pain falling to the floor as the boiling liquid drips down him.

End of scene

Harry made his way back to his cupboard and wrote a letter to Ron asking for help.

Letter

Dear Ron,

Please help. My uncle chucked boiling coffee at me and it really burns. I don't know what to do because we can't use magic.
P.s H.P

Harry not caring about the Dursleys seeing him, he walked out with Hedwig on his shoulder and sent her out of the window with the letter. He flinched and crouched down knowing he was about to get beaten. He whined as Vernon's slipper slammed down on his wounded back.

The next morning Harry woke up to Mr Weasley and Ron knocking on his door. He jumped up and hugged Ron tightly slightly wincing in pain from the wounds.

Scene

Vernon-"get back in the cupboard you faggot!"
Ron-"NO he's coming with us, come on Harry let's go."
Ron grabs Harry's wrist and takes him outside then he goes back in to grab Harry's school stuff.

End scene

Mr Weasley apparates Ron and Harry to the burrow. As soon as Harry steps foot in the house Hermione bombards him with questions.

Scene

Hermione-"Harry what happened? Are you ok? What hurts? Come over I need to heal it."
Harry-"calm down mionie let me get inside first and basically my whole body is burning."
Hermione-"oh Harry, I have a few spells which will help.

End scene

Harry is left with a few scars and bruises after being healed.