publicating the relationship

Harry and Draco breathe in as they open the doors to the great hall. They walk in holding hands and sit down at the Griffindor table. Whispers erupt across the hall but neither of them cared as long as they had eachother. Harry stokes Draco's hand while they eat, to reassure him.

As they walked out of the great hall Harry and Draco spilt up from the rest.
Harry-"we'll see you in the common room I need to do smt."
Hermione-"ok stay safe Harry."
Harry-"I will that's why I'm taking dray."

Skip to when Draco and Harry get to the astronomy tower.

Draco-"what it it?"
Harry-"sorry I just wanted to get away for a second"
Draco-"it's ok what do you wanna do?"

Harry sat on the rim of the astronomy tower and motioned for Draco to do the same. Nervously Draco sat next to him. Harry wrapped his arm around Draco's waist and pulled him closer.

They sit there for god knows how long but it felt like ages.

Draco-"we should start heading back, it's getting late"
Harry-"yeh your right"
Harry-"Draco, could I sleep with you my dreams seem to be better when I'm with you?"
Draco-"of course love, but what do you meen your dreams are better?"
Harry-"so, when I'm without you my dreams tend to be kind of visions connected to Voldemort."
Draco-"oh, why didn't you tell me?"
Harry-"I didn't think you'd be bothered"
Draco-"Har of course I'd be bothered. I worry about you."
Harry-"thanks"
Draco-"I love you."
Harry-"love you too."

They stand there hugging. Once they break apart they make their way over to Draco's room. They get undressed and slip into bed, hugging together.

Pls comment any ideas I'm really struggling rn to think of any.