truth or dare

Smut warning ⚠️

Time skip to the evening.

The 2 trios arrive at the room of requirements. Hermione walks up and down the wall thinking of a comfortable room to play a game in. Inside the room there were a few bean bags and 2 couches. Harry and Draco sit next to eachother on the couch Blaise sits on the other couch. The other 3 sit on a bean bag, pansy and Hermione obviously next to eachother.

Hermione-"ok let's begin"
Pansy-"I'll go first, potter truth or dare"
Harry-"dare"
Pansy-"hmmm, sit on Draco's lap."
Harry shuffles up between Draco's legs and leans on his chest. Draco's arms find their way around Harry's waist. Pansy and Hermione find it weird that neither of them protested to that dare.

Harry-"Ron, truth or dare"
Ron-"truth"
Harry-"Emm idk, if there was one person you had to date who would it be?"
Ron tried to keep it back but the veritaserum didn't let him and he blurted out.
Ron-"Hermione"
Ron and Hermione blush while Pansy is fuming, she grabs Hermione's chin and places her lips on the other girls. Everyone stares in shock.
Ron-"Hermione, truth or dare?"
Hermione-"truth"
Ron-"are you and Parkinson dating"
Hermione-"it's pansy, and yes we are dating."
Harry-"how long?"
Pansy-"e, e, e, that's for another truth"
Harry-"ugh"

Hermione-"Harry, truth or dare?"
Harry-"truth"
Hermione-"what's between you and Malfoy"
Harry tried to act oblivious.
Harry-"what?"
Hermione-"neither of you protested to cuddling next to eachother, its off.
Harry-"fine, we're dating."
Both Draco and Harry blush while everyone else shouts.
Everyone-"WHAT, since when?"
Draco-"e, e, e, that's for another truth, Pansy."

Harry-"anyways, Draco truth or dare?"
Draco-"dare"
Harry-"kiss me"
Draco pulls Harry's face in and their lips meet. Draco decides to deepen the kiss and swipes his tongue along Harry's bottom lip but harry didn't allow. Draco stroked Harry's groin so he releases a gasp causing him to open his mouth. Draco immediately shoves his tongue into Harry's mouth. The two fight for dominance while they get interrupted by pansy croaking.
Draco-"what!?"
Pansy-"it's been 6 minutes, it is entertaining don't take me wrong but 6 minutes StRaiGhT."
Draco-"look like I give a shit"

Draco-"ok, Blaise you haven't said a lot"
Draco-"Blaise, truth or dare?"
Blaise-"dare"
Draco-"go into a room with Weasley and do whatever you want"
Blaise and Ron both staddle ove to a newly appeared door. Inside there was a couch and a dresser with lube, condoms and a rope.
Blaise-"I don't think we'll be using that"
Ron-"no?"
Blaise-"what you want to"
Blaise looks down at the open drawer."
Ron nods and smashes his lips onto Blaise, they start undressing eachother. Once they were left in trousers Blaise starts placing kisses along Ron's chest. Ron moans as Blaise leaves reddish purple marks. They get interrupted by pansy knocking on the door.
Pansy-"hey its been half an hour we're kinda board unlike you."
Blaise and Ron both get dressed and fix their hair. They walk out and sit next to eachother on the couch.

Blaise-"so potter, truth or dare"
Harry-"I'm to comfortable to move so truth"
Blaise-"how long have you and Draco been dating?"
Harry-"since this morning"

The game carries on for another half an hour before it stops. Harry is asleep in Draco's arms and Hermione is asleep on Pansy's shoulder. Draco picks up harry and the 4 boys go out. Ron goes the Griffindor tower while Blaise and Draco go down to slitherin, Draco still holding Harry. Draco places Harry on his bed and takes his shirt off. He gasps as bruises and partly healed cuts are reviled. Draco thinks to himself I'm going to kill them Dursleys! He then takes his shirt off reviling his wounds he lays down next to Harry and pulls the covers over them. Draco soon drifts of to sleep.