The bathroom

Abuse mentioned ⚠️

Skip time to the bathroom meeting.

Draco enters the bathroom to Harry leaning on the cold tile wall. He smiles and walks over to Draco and hugs him kissing his forehead. Draco melts into his touch as Harry rubs Draco's back.
Harry-"are you ok, I know you've had a hard life and so have I. We can figure it out together and comfort eachother at times."
Draco smiles and nods as tears well up in his eyes. They go over and sit down against the wall. Draco sniffles.
Draco-"can I let something out because I can keep it in anymore?"
Harry-"ye sure I promise I won't laugh"
Draco-"Nienawidzę swojego życia, mój ojciec bił mnie za to że lubiłem chłopców. Proszę po prostu mnie pocałuj.
Harry-"what language was that?"
Draco-"polish"
Harry-"may I ask how many you know?"
Draco-"12, I try learn one or more every year from when I was 7. I used it as a distraction. I know polish, french, Spanish, Italian, German, Ukrainian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, greek, Portuguese, Arabic and obviously English."
Harry-"wow"
Harry-"can you translate the polish or are you uncomfortable"
Draco-"I might, but later"
Harry-"ok no rush"

They sit and chat until Draco asks Harry how it's with the Dursleys.
Draco-"so how was your time with the Dursleys?"
Harry froze at the question and got a flashback of Vernon tipping boiling coffee on him.
Harry-"emmm so they all take turns to b..beat and ab...abuse me. The most resent one was when my cousin knocked me out unconscious so I was late to make them breakfast. The punishment from my uncle was that he tipped scorching coffee on me. Lucky Hermione knew a few spells to heal the burns."
Draco stared at Harry in shock his mouth was covered with his palm.
Draco-"I'm so sorry, since you spilled your secret I guess I have to spill mine"
Harry-"you don't have to if you don't want to"
Draco-"no I do"
Draco-"ok so the translation is I hate my life, my father beat me for liking boys/ being gay.
He took a deep breath.
Draco-"and the last part. Please just kiss me. Love me.
Harry froze too stunned to speak.
Draco-"you can make fun of me I don't care.
Harry-"no Im in love with you to"
Draco smiled as Harry cupped his face and brought their lips together.

They pull apart and Draco's curiosity got the better of him.
Draco-"may I ask, if your comfortable obviously, what else have the Dursleys done?"
Harry sighed and replied
Harry-"so I lived in a cupboard under the stairs for like 12 years of my life l, I live off of scraps that were left by the Dursleys. Sometimes I didn't get anything for weeks or months straight. If I don't obey their rules I get a punishment. I get whipped if I use something related to magic and get beaten or cut if Im late for making them food. If I went unconscious during the punishment they would lock me in the basement for a week."
At this point Harry is sobbing into Draco's shoulder while he tries to comfort him.
Draco-"Im so sorry Harry, I shouldn't have asked"
Harry-"no it's fine"
Draco-"harry, by any chance do you think we could sleep together tonight"
Harry-"of course, I will need some hugs from you"
They both giggle and decide to sleep in Harry's bed.

They lay down and put a spell on the curtains so you cant open them. They huddle closely, their bare chest brushing with every breath. They eventually fall asleep in eachothers arms. 

And yes I am polish that's why polish was the language I chose. Dowidzenia.