Draco Malfoy's summer

Abuse ⚠️

This is happening at the same time as the previous chapter if you didn't already know by the title.

When ever Draco refused to go to the death eater meeting he would get beaten by his dad and some occasions if he refuses to use an unforgivable curse his own father uses crucio on him.

The day before school starts.

Over the summer Draco discovered he is gay, he knew his mother won't mind but his father would be a different story.

Scene

Draco-"mother may I talk to you somewhere more private?"
Narcissa-"yes son let's go to your room"
They go to Draco's room and sit on his bed.
Narcissa-"what is it you wanted to talk about?"
Draco-"emm so I t..think I....I'm in...into b...bo..ys."
Narcissa-"that's fine with me but I don't  know about your father, he just cares about keeping the pureblood Bloodline more than keeping his son happy."
Draco-"so should I tell him or should I keep it a secret?"
Narcissa-"it's up to you my love, what do you feel more comfortable doing?"
Draco-"I'd rather not tell him but if I keep a secret from him I might get a worse punishment."
Narcissa-"ok I'll be there to stop the things that I can and be there to heal you."
They both hug while Draco crys into his mother's shoulder.

End scene

It was 10 in the morning once he had finished talking to his mother and tidied himself up after crying. He went down to his father, his mother walking right behind him, and sat down next to him.
Draco-"farther may I t..alk to y..you?"
Lucius-"yes what is it?"
Draco-"so emmm I t...think I'm in..into b...boy..s .
At that lucius stood up and ordered his wife to go away for a moment.

Scene

Lucius-"cissa my dear would you mind going away for a moment while I deal with this UNGRATEFUL PRAT."
narcissa-"yes I actually do mind"
This got Lucius really annoyed so he slapped his son around his face which made him fall down on the ground wincing in pain.
Lucius-"go AWAY before you end up on the floor with that thing."
Narcissa-"sorry Draco"
She turned to Lucius and spat.
Narcissa-"you better not hurt him"
She exits and as soon as she does Lucius kicks his sons ribs probably breaking a couple. He then crouched down next to his son and proceeded to strangle him while he spat mean phrases at him.
Lucius-"YOU STUPID BOY, THINKING I WILL ACCEPT HIM LIKING HIS FILTHY BOYFRIEND!! NO!!!!! DEFINITELY NOT, WHAT DO YOU DESERVE!!!??? A PUNISHMENT!!!!  WHAT ARE YOU??!!!!
YOUR A DISGRACEFUL FAGGOT??!!!
YOU SHALL NOT CALL YOURSELF A PART OF THE MALFOY'S BLOOD!!!!
Lucius-"CRUCIO!"
Draco winces, whines and screams in pain tumbling and turning on the cold concrete floor. Draco is left alone on the floor with a few broken bones, loads of bruises and cuts and the worst the word faggot engraved on the inside of his arm, blood still leaking from the cuts.

End scene

Narcissa runs in and kneels next to her son sobbing slightly. She then whispers a healing spell along with a levitation spell to get Draco to his room without shifting any of the broken bones. She lays draco on his bed and lights the cauldron to make  wiggenweld  which is a healing potion. After an hour of making the potion she gave it to her son that winced in pain as his bones and wounds got fixed. There were many scars and bruises left.

Narcissa-"I'll go get your school shopping you just rest. I'll lock your room so that stupid man can't come in."
Draco nodded and fell asleep exhausted from all the events.