10

When Song Song was grabbed by his hand, he didn't respond at all, until he saw the shivering father-in-law kneeling on the ground, he suddenly realized Li Xiao's meaning.

He immediately said: "His Royal Highness really lifted me up. This public official was so powerful that he almost had to use force in the house. But I didn't use my great thoughts to appease people. Where would I dare to beat him?"

He is just a civilian, even if he enters the house, there is Li Xiao's favor, it is only a civilian. Some people are willing to watch Li Xiao's face to give him a bit of thin noodles, it is that others understand the etiquette, if he is not willing to give him two If you divide the thin noodles, you are punishing him, and then you will die.

The Guan Da level crushed the people, which is why Song Song did not rashly follow the father-in-law to see the queen.

Li Xiao said: "This is strange, Grandpa Liang, how is your face like this, eh?"

In the Fangcai Hall, Song Song only frightened him with a fake voice, and he had scared him into cold sweat. Now the mad king is standing here, and he is still farting and trembling for a long time before he grumbled: "Yes , It was the minion who accidentally fell himself, not related to Song Gongzi!"

At this time, if it is said that the people in Li Xiaofu hit it, then the other party is very likely to do nothing and just wipe his neck with a knife. It is even more terrible to say that it was played by oneself. This is to deliberately provoke the contradiction between the prince and the queen, deliberately poisoning, and neither side will let him go.

Song Song was low and humble, standing quietly on the side of Li Xiao, half a step back, but Li Xiao stepped forward and smiled, "Dare to ask the father-in-law, what happened in the house? And why was it rough?"

The father-in-law saw his feet just as he saw his body, and thumped his head in the sky. "The prince angered! The minions did not dare to move boldly in the Pingwang Mansion. They just told the emperor's words back to him by the queen's words. Son, Son Son... The minions didn’t mean to be rude to you. You said something, didn’t you?”

He saw that Song Song was really favored now. He asked Song Song to testify in front of Li Xiao. His emphasis on Song Song really pleased Li Xiao. He turned to Song Song in front of him and asked, "But is he telling the truth?"

Song Song glanced at the opponent's forehead and did not give a definite reply, but said: "Your Highness has said so, I think it is already compassionate, so, what should I pursue?"

What this said is really smooth. Liang Gong didn't spit out a bit of blood, seeing it, it's not that you are rude, but your Highness doesn't want to pursue it. If you investigate it in the future, you need to be careful about your head.

This Song Song is more than just accepting it. This is simply because you crushed me an inch, and I bullied you! This is not a master at all!

Come on, in the future, this errand of the mad king's house will definitely be able to push, if you can't push yourself, you have to push!

Such Song Song fell into Li Xiao's eyes but was glowing and glowing. He reached out and hooked Song Song's chin, the latter pulled his hand down and said: "Since the prince has returned, the soup has been stewed, and the grass folks are real It's not good to disobey the queen's mother, so she went to the palace with her father-in-law first."

Grandfather Liang has completely seen through his routines, and there is no wave in his heart. Sure enough, he listened to the crazy king and said: "In this way, then this king will follow Song'er to see what the queen has to do."