19

In the first half of Song Song, Qin's still chuckles, thinking that this kind of mediocre still remembers her identity.

When Song Song said the last sentence, she suddenly realized that something was wrong and immediately said: "Song... Song'er!"

Song Song turned his head in doubt and said, "What's wrong with the mother? Is there anything wrong with the child?"

The people who were waiting at Mingxuan Pavilion also looked over here. They certainly knew what position Mrs. Song was. Nowadays, the queen’s sister and daughter of the auxiliary country’s prime minister is certainly not to be ignored. Respectfully said: "What can my wife say?"

Mrs. Song held back for a moment and gritted her teeth: "My son is right, I'm not going to do it yet."

The shopkeeper of Mingxuan Pavilion quickly greeted him in person: "The two of you please."

Song Song’s marriage to Li Xiao has already spread throughout the city. Both of them are offended. The shopkeeper invited them into the room and asked softly, “What kind of baby do you want? Jewelry, calligraphy and painting, or porcelain?"

Song Songdao said: "Jade, goldware, and art products are all taken as long as they are precious. Let's start with the treasure of your townhouse."

"The two of you waited a while." When the shopkeeper stepped back, someone quickly made good tea and served exquisite pastries. Mrs. Song and Song Song sat together and couldn't stop squeezing their fingers. Unable to say, "What the **** do you want to do?"

Her voice was very low, as if she was worrying about something, but Song Song's voice could be heard by everyone in the house: "What happened to mother?"

Qin Shi laughed: "Where is it, I just want to ask in advance, what is there in Song'er's heart? Don't pick it up later."

In the last sentence, she gritted her teeth.

Song Song smiled slightly and said, "I heard that Beijing has been telling me recently that I have been disliked by my mother because I am a junior, so I don't agree with my mother. Can my mother have heard about this?"

He is a mother with a bite, and his attitude is very intimate. There are outsiders waiting on the side, and the Qin family is not easy to get angry. Even if she did not agree with Song Song on weekdays, but at this time, she could only take the attitude of a mother-in-law.

"I heard that it was because I had never used a carriage at home that day."

After he finished speaking, Qin's moment seemed to grab his braid: "When it comes to this, I want to ask Song Er, you really think that the carriage in our house is not luxurious enough, and deliberately embarrassed your second brother. Is it?"

Song Song didn't panic and frowned, "Why did the mother blame the child now? Didn't you say it in front of the lord a few days ago, can you understand the child? The lord is overbearing, he wants the child to sit What can the child do for the Wangfu car?

Xiaoxuan of Mingxuan Pavilion immediately raised his eyes secretly.

what happened? A look in front of the prince, another look in front of outsiders? Is it true that Mrs. Song really doesn't agree with the eldest son?

Qin's mouth was pursed, and the ugly face lifted the tea and sent it to her mouth. The next second, she stood up suddenly and threw the tea cup on the ground suddenly: "Who made the tea? I can't burn it? !"

The person who was serving was also clever, and hurriedly came over and said: "Ma'am, the anger is over, so this little one will give you a pot in the past!"