78

It doesn't matter whether it's true or false, good luck is good when it's laughed at. Song Song pushed his mouth away and pushed him away, his face irritated: "You'll talk nonsense."

The first time I met Li Xiao, he felt that he must be a very cruel man. At least the rumors outside were like this, but after gradually understanding him, he discovered that Li Xiao was naive, unreasonable, and particularly coaxing.

For example, Li Xiao heard him say this and kissed him again: "If it weren't for the queen, I wouldn't talk nonsense."

Song Song is always special in his eyes. When he first met, he always thought about why, always thinking what to do if Li Xiao would not treat him as special one day, but this worry has long been lost Outside of Jiu Xiaoyun, he is special, no one can replace it.

He laughed and kissed Li Xiao with his lips again. Song Song obediently accepted the kiss and accepted today's tenderness.

Fans glared in his arms as he was about to fall asleep, but suddenly he heard him ask, "You are curious what I am doing now?"

Song Song was fainted for a while, and said softly: "Well."

If someone else listened to it, I was afraid that the goose bumps would come out in shock, and the companion was like a tiger, especially a lunatic like Li Xiao. If he asked such words to his lower court, he was asking for sin, and he dared to inquire about the emperor. Whereabouts, this is to rebel.

Li Xiao kissed the queen's nose again, and said, "I have caught a person."

"Who?"

"Song Song."

Song Song suddenly opened his eyes.

He hasn’t heard Song Ge’s name for a long time. At that time, he heard that Song Ge disappeared from Song Mansion and went to the Golden Kingdom. He didn’t know who took him away. Why keep each other.

He looked at Li Xiao: "When?"

"More than half a year."

"You... never let him go?"

"How can he let him hurt you?"

"But didn't you let him go to another country?"

"It was released to catch another person."

"……Who?"

"Chen You, Brother Ji Ying."

Song Song is confused: "Who is that?"

Li Xiao touched his long hair and said, "The holy medicine was made by his own hands. When he thought he was dead, he was actually rescued by Song Ge by accident. He has been doing things for the golden people all these years. The Weiying was on fire and the Wangfu was assassinated, it was Song Ge who colluded in secret."

Since the assassination, after Qin Ning, Song Song was completely protected. Although he was in the deep palace, although he lived in the Yangxin Hall, he did not subconsciously ask many things about the court. As for the secret things in private, it is even more unclear.

Song Song was a little surprised, "No wonder that thing was aimed at me and the queen at the same time. If you are not the people around you, you can't understand the grievances of you and the queen so clearly."

If Song Ge is really treasonous, it is a death penalty. Song Song again said: "Why not sentence?"

"I arrested him not only because of treason." Li Xiao said: "There is one more thing, I still have pimples in my heart."

"...You mean, that thing?"

Li Xiao said lightly: "Xin'er was burned alive, not by Song Ge who pretended to be you at that time."