28

In Song House, when Song Shi's injury was almost okay, he was ready to walk out. Speaking of being slippery, in fact, he already had a lot of care in mind. After Song Song left the Song Mansion, he took away a lot of property. Because Fu Xiang’s dowry had already sold a lot, the Guo Gong Mansion did not add it in private. Make up for this vacancy.

"This humble species even took Fuxianglou away!" He walked forward with a somber face, obviously just like a teenager, but seemed to be possessed by a fierce god, turned around the corner, but suddenly had a short eye He choked on him: "Have a golden son, look at you so rich, there must be a lot of rats at home, right?"

Song Shi blacked, "Go away."

"Come on a pack of medicine." The old man said: "The little old man is really helpless. The daughter at home is ill and has no money to buy medicine. He can only take out the ancestral homemade rat medicine, but the poor people have no rats at all. Son, you are good, come with a pack of rat poison!"

"What are you doing stunned? Kill me this old thing!" The family member behind Song Shi stepped out. The old man saw his posture and immediately turned white, and his feet slipped on the oil quickly. Song watched him fall. The figure of escape felt a little relieved.

He continued to walk forward, all the way to Fu Xiang Lou, but he saw the old man again. It was none other than him. It was Song Song: "This son, I think your eyes are haunted. You must have a good food at home. There are a lot of mice, son, this is my ancestral rat medicine. Keep the medicine until the rat is removed, so that your granary will be clean and the mice will not be born! Son, come with a pack!"

Song Shi hid aside, and saw Song Song taking the silver from the little man next to him, and handed it to the old man, and said gently: "Old man, this is the place to eat, you have to sell medicine to go there, but Don’t accidentally spill it out so that our little restaurant guests come across, then we can’t even jump into the Yellow River.”

The old man thanked again and again, "Pills, give you medicines."

"Okay." Song Song reached over and took him, and was helped to get on the carriage and slowly left.

Song Shi came out and stared at the old man who sold medicine. His face was thoughtful. Suddenly, he turned and saw a familiar figure. The man stumbled out of it. The cheeks were flushed, but still Put your head up and pour into your mouth.

"Fu Ming..."

A woman beside him interjected: "The son of Fu paid a visit to Fuxianglou for three days, and I was on the street last time. I also heard him shouting a girl's name saying I'm sorry for her, poor. "

Song Shi's face sank suddenly.

Song Song went back in a horse-drawn carriage and entered a small restaurant halfway. When he came out, he suddenly met a man by accident. He immediately smiled and said, "Six Emperors."

The man was Li Yun, the sixth prince, and he dismounted as soon as he saw it. He bowed to Song Song as a gift: "Big Emperor's Sister, Emperor's Sister, this is..."

"I have taken over the Fuxiang Building now. Isn't this the news of investigating the peers around me?" Song Song said: "This is the Sixth Emperor..."

"I am studying and handling a case at Dali Temple now. I received a report this time and am about to go out to investigate the situation."

"That was awkward for me." Song Song said quickly: "Be careful on the road."

Li Yun saluted him, stepped on the horse and went on, Song Song also got on the carriage again.

Li Yun went all the way, and suddenly saw an old man being punched and kicked by several people. He frowned, and quickly got off the horse, scolding: "Stop!"