Part 1

"Yeah, and for sure. I'm . . . I'm not very good at it. I'm not very good at this."

"Everyday, I wake up stressed and dreading something that hasn't even come. I just want things to change around me, you know?"

Your passion in filmmaking had you grabbing a friend, and dragging them to be the star of your movies along with yourself. You were a youtuber, making short films when you felt like it.

Well, you were still a youtuber now. Just not as active as before.

You were scrolling casually on your Twitter feed. Worst state to be in, but you weren't there for the toxic stuff people would gas up into the flame of internet toxicity.

Stumbled upon a post, a picture of your co-star/coworker Jenna, funny-weird Jenna, casually driving and so happened to may have stumbled upon a fan who took a picture of her at that moment.

You raised a brow

You raised a brow. "Wow."

This grabbed your friend's attention, who had just finished packing. You both were staying at a hotel, working together on pre-production on Wednesday Season 2.

"What?" She approached.

"You're gonna need to get those windows tinted." You said as you handed over your phone to her.

Jenna sighed, exasperated at the post.

"And you were tired." You chuckled.

She gave back your phone and headed back to her room.
"You know what? You're right." She said, about the car windows. "First thing in the morning."

You smiled, switching over to Instagram. "Maybe next time I should put on a Batman cosplay and tag along with you." You said.

"Sounds like a publicity stunt!" Jenna said. Had to yell from her so you could hear.

"Uh, yeah. It is!" You quietly laughed.

Later during lunch, with both of you at the table. She was tired as usual while you were checking on the script for Wednesday Season 2.

"Look, I really appreciate what Mark and Alfred did for Season 1. Just upping the fact that it's all thanks to them, you know?" You said. Putting your food on hold.

"Mark? Who's Mark?" Jenna raised a brow, eating her salad.

"Mark Millar. One of the writers, you know?" You said.

Jenna smiled. "It was Miles. Miles Millar. Where did you get Mark from?"

You sighed, baffled at yourself. "Right. Mark Millar's a comic writer, sorry. I mean, you get my point, right?"

"Mhm. You done with the ending?" Jenna asked.

That's right. You applied to be a writer for the second season of Wednesday. The producers, and Tim Burton himself gave you the tip. Even though you were young, you seemed promising, actually. Because they checked out the great short films you did on YouTube that were of different genres and blended them well on certain videos. Storytelling was your favourite part to work on in a movie, and they saw the effort you put in that.