Part 7

"And get this, she slammed my head against the fucking table! My cereal got EVERYWHERE!" You explained into the phone, engaged in a video call with Jenna. You decided to take a taxi, on the way to where you will meet up with her.

"That is the weirdest fever dream ever. Kinda cool, actually." She said.

"You know what this means for me?" You said.

"What?" She asked.

"It's that I know what I want, Jenna. I want to bring my vision to life. The Wednesday in my dream was my subconscious or something tell me, telling me to keep going." You said.

"Your vision? I've seen your scripts, (Y/N). You're totally fine. I mean --- I'm fine. I like those new characters you made and . . . Wednesday's getting more interesting." Jenna said.

Later when you arrived at this cafe in LA, she waved you off and smiled. Jenna was wearing some cute fancy casuals. You were in your usual casuals.

You sat on the seat opposite to her.

"It's been a while, mi amiga." You said to her.

Jenna raised a brow and smiled, then she gave you a menu.

"What do you want?" She said.

You took the menu. "Thanks. Uh, no coffee. But I'll have whatever salad you're having." You smiled at her.

She smiled widely. "Whoa, look who's decided to try something new. Healthy living." She said.

"Right on." You said. "Besides, I'm tired of eating starchy meat."

Then, you decided to ask about that morning chat. The greetings you sent to each other.

"So, what was that you sent me the other morning?" You said.

"The what?" Jenna asked.

"Greeting me good morning." You said.

She sighed, sort of disgusted of herself. Slowly shook her head. "Did I look like a mess?"

"What? No. You look great. You . . . always look great." You said.

Jenna looked at you in the eye after hearing you say that, to which you reciprocated.

You gripped the armrests. "That . . . came out- whatever." You looked away.

"Say, Jenna. What was I like when you first met me?" You asked.

"Well, you were . . . a fan. But unbeknownst to me, you didn't know everything about me either." Jenna chuckled.

"Well, I have my own ways. Of . . . life." You said.