Part 2

The next day, in your job as the head writer for season 2.
You replied to a bunch of people on Twitter, about specific things regarding Season 2. Even as a busy writer on a new season, you were quite active on social media sometimes.

[ Hi (Y/N)! Will we see Wednesday dance again? ]
You - [ Not for now. :) ]

[ sup (Y/N) who is the stalker ]
  You - [ A mystery. ]

[ Thank you @(Y/N)(L/N) for becoming the new writer for Wednesday. I loved your short films on YT. Question: What are your thoughts on Season 1? ]
  You - [ Enjoyed it. Some critiques, but enjoyed it the first viewing. ]

[ Will Tyler and Wednesday be canon? ]
  You - [ No ]

[ Who is your favorite Addams ]
  You - [ Lurch. But these days Wednesday. ]

[ who will be playing xavier? ]
    You - [ He won't be in season 2. ]
This reply would soon cause an uproar among the reaction of the fans.

"So you've confirmed it?" Jenna asked, both of you now in her car as she drove. Just had the windows tinted like you suggested.

"Yup. My socials are always blowing up." You said.

"Not as crazy as mine." Jenna said.

"Heck, I had to delete the old messages I sent to you back when I was just a fan." You said.

"Right. Didn't see those. Were they embarrassing?" Jenna smiled.

"Uh, no comment." You said.

"You wanna co-star with me on Scream 7?" You asked.

"Wow. You can try." Jenna said.

"Look, I'm a bit sad I haven't been on a film or anything before working on this." You said. "I could see myself becoming like --- Tom Hanks' level." you said.

Later, you were at the interview with her for Wednesday Season 2 and potentially other projects you both were working on.

You shook hands with the interviewer, and sat down with Jenna infront of some Scream-wallpaper'd wall. Just like in those videos with other celebrities. You couldn't believe you were here. You were just a writer, but you were here with Jenna because you were the first known youngest writer on a big-budget show. Not too far from Jenna's age.

"How do you feel about the positive reception on Scream 6?" The interviewer asked.

Jenna smiled. "I'm really glad." As genuine as she intended, which you glad she always let on even as a famous actress. "Regardless how it would've been received, I support and appreciate everyone I've worked with." she said.

Minutes later, the interviewer asked if you had seen Scream 6.

You opened your mouth, yet speechless. Grinned.

"N-No, I haven't found the time." You said.

The interviewer gasped, but in a way that was for show. Along with Jenna, whose jaw dropped.

Both of them rambled over you.

"I can't believe this. How dare you." Jenna said to you.

You chuckled at her. "I don't know, is it still out on cinemas? I mean, I still need to get to the first movies before I do see it." You said.

Later on.
"So you were a fan of Jenna before, right?"

"Yes, I was." You said. Usually, you didn't love talking about this. Cause you thought, maybe the more people would bring it up the more Jenna would be reminded of what you were.