Day One Part 2

After the ordeal with the slimes Jaylenth and Paimon continued on towards Mondstadt.

Jaylenth swam through the small lake and reached a sort of small cliff. She stopped for a moment and looked ahead. In the distance, she saw Mondstadt. Closer, she saw unusual bipedal creatures. They seemed to have set up camps.

Noting this, Jaylenth set off with her guide. As they walked they heard a loud sound overhead. Naturally, they looked up to find the source of the sound. What they found was something huge and blue soaring over their heads.

"Holy Shit."
"Wow! What is that?! There's something huge in the sky!"
"Is that a dragon???"
"It's headed towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution."

And so Jaylenth kept running with a slight change of direction towards the heart of the forest. As she ran she entered the whispering woods. As she approached the location she slowed to a walk with Paimon beside her. They looked around as they walked until Paimon saw something.

"Huh? Look at that!"

Jaylenth ran to a nearby tree to take cover and peered around it. There she saw the dragon along with a mysterious person dangerously close to it.

What on earth is going on- Who is that guy and why is he holding his hands out to a literal dragon??? Does he want them to get eaten? Is he tryna get ate? Like what the hell???

Then, as the dragon breathed, the stranger spoke.

"Don't be afraid. ...It's alright now, I'm back."

The pair watched in awe. Paimon brought a finger to her chin and pondered out loud.

"Is he talking... to a dragon?"
"Paimon Shh-"

Suddenly something on Jaylenth began to glow and unfortunately made a noise. Both of the pair gasped in surprise.

This caused the dragon to roar loudly and startled the stranger. The stranger shielded his face as the dragon roared again, directly at him. Then, the dragon lashed out. The stranger jumped back and look in the direction of the eavesdropping pair.

"Who's there?!"

Shiiiiittttttttttt

The pair moved from behind their cover just in time to see the stranger walking backwards slowly and then teleporting away. The dragon roared one last time before flying off.

"What in the actual fresh hell."
"That was close! Paimon almost got blown away!"

The pair attempted to catch their breath.

"Luckily Paimon managed to grab hold of your hair! Thanks."
"Good thing you didn't pull my hair out, jesus christ."
"Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna get eaten?"
"I thought that guy was gonna get eaten."
"It definitely does have something to do with that weirdo who was talking to the dragon..."
"I'm still stuck on the part where dragons... y'know... EXIST?"
"Yeah, Paimon gets why you're worried..."

Jaylenth looked ahead and squinted a little bit.

"Ey, Paimon."
"Yeah, Jaylenth?"
"Do you see that too or do I need to take more time to catch my breath?"
"What is that? There's some kind of shiny red thingy on the rock over there."
"Very specific Paimon," Jaylenth remarked, sarcastically.
Paimon rolled their eyes, "Anyways, let's go take a closer look."

A/N: Hey y'all! I don't think ever posted back-to-back before like this lol. I hope y'all enjoy this just as much as I enjoy writting it and playing the game. I'm gonna pumpin out chapters until I finish mondstadt and catch up to where I am in the game. Anyways this is Mysteria Queen bidding adieu to all my guys gals and nonbinary pals! Bai <3