a place to call home❣️

(monster moon and abandoned kid y/n) 

as you grew people hated you for no absolute reason and there was legend that whatever enter the celestial forest would never come back and it was one day your bullies decided to take you to the forest and leave you in there with no way of coming back

as you wander you find yourself lost in the Celestial forest. You have been walking in this forest for hours, it has gotten dark, very dark. You feel tired, your legs are starting to ache... suddenly you hear something, it sounds like movement. It sounds like it's coming from a nearby bush, perhaps it's a dear. 

Then you feel breathing on your neck... "Hello... my little nightlight... " a raspy voice behind you says "h-hello?" you as you turn to where the voice came from and you see a figure of a moon with a starry night cap and it had horns and a tail

"You look... tired.... Lost.... Lonely..." He takes a step closer, you feel like he's going to snatch you up and take you to eat you, but instead he leans down and grabs your hand, you feel a soft grip on your hand. His eyes still have a dark red iris with a purple pupil, his eyes are soft and gentle towards you, his claws dig lightly into your hand, his sharp fangs glisten in the dark, his head is right in front of yours,  you wince a little at the fact that his claws where digging into your skin a little "c-can you help m-me?" you ask and the creature stares at you a bit before saying 

"Follow me little one... I will take you to my home." You didn't know why but you feel safe in his grip, He starts to lead you through the forest. You feel a soft, gentle grasp on your hand, you feel like you can trust him. But he looks very menacing but you try to ignore that fact because he was helping you after all "t-thank you" you say as you keep walking with him. He looks down at you, with a soft smile but his eyes, his red eyes and purple pupils, his teeth, all very sharp and long. 

After walking for some time, you guys make it to his destination. A very beautiful tree house sits in the middle of a clearing in the forest. The tree leaves are very tall, the moon light reflects off the tree, the tree is very big, you can see the moon through the tree branches. "My home.... What do you think?" "its nice thank you sir!" you say as you don't know the name of the creature that has taken you "Don't you worry little one, I will protect you! It is not safe being lost in this forest!"

He brings you into the tree house, you can see that the place is well furnished, the sofa, the table, the lamps, everything has a celestial feel to it. It's warm in here, the tree house has electricity, surprisingly. The night sky reflects off the glass windows, making the tree house look like a dream, you feel safe in this place "t-thank you once again but if you don't mind may i know your name?" 

"My name is Moon, it is a pleasure to meet you!" His voice sounds very deep, it sounds soothing, calm, and gentle, but his eyes, his sharp teeth and claws, hey look scary you thought to yourself. You can tell by his demeanor that he would be a great protector, you don't need to be scared of this creature but you still feared it a bit "its a pleasure to meet you too, ah how rude of me to not introduce myself my name is y/n" 

"It is a pleasure to meet you y/n, now... let's get you settled in! Here is your room!" He brings you to a room with a bed, a dresser, and a mirror, the bed has a beautiful blue blanket with stars and moons patterns on it, the bed frame is very tall, the bed has a wooden frame, with a wooden headboard, the dresser is just like the bed frame, very beautifully made "thank you moon! it's really beautiful"

"No, thank you y/n. I am happy that you made it here safe, many others have not been so fortunate, I hope I can continue to protect you, would you like something to eat?" He smiles at you, he appears to be the friendliest creature in the universe right now, his voice is the most soothing thing you have ever heard "sure i guess i am a bit hungry after so much wondering in the forest"