Abuelita

The kids all crashed into a gazebo in someone garden. An old lady came running out of the house yelling "My begonias! Get out of my flower bed, you little termites!"

"Hi, Abuelita!" Missy said getting out of the train.

"Ah! Ah, Missy! Come and say hello to your grandma!" The old woman said smiling.

"No way! Missy, your grandmother's Anita Moreno? The trainer of the Heroics?" Grace asked.

"She's a legend." Face maker said in awe.

Anita shook her head and scolded him "No, you have to be dead to be a legend, honey. Oh, mi amor. I'm alive and well," she glanced at the wreckage "which is more than I can say for my gazebo, hmm?"

"Sorry." Missy apologised. Wildcard jumped in "We're in trouble, Grandma, and we need a place to hide."

"To hide?" She asked "You're gonna need to do a lot more than that. That thing is moving into position." Anita said pointing to the alien mothership above them.

"She's right. We only have two hours left. Won't be long until the takeover begins." Missy agreed.

"Everybody, get inside. Come, come. Come." Anita ushered quickly to keep them out of sight of the ship.

BACK AT HQ

"Come on, people, how hard can it be to find a dozen untrained, unfocused children?" Ms Granada yelled irritatedly.

"I've got something." A man called out "It's weak. It seems to be some type of communicator. Belonging to this kid patched into our system."

"Can we trace it?" Granada asked quickly.

"Hold on." the guy said he started coding through the keyboard "Got her."

"Hmm." Ms Granada mused with a sinister smile.

BACK AT ABUELITA'S

Abuelita had given them all a cup of lemonade and sat them down in the Kitchen.
"But we're children." Rewind argued unsurely.

"Yes, the children of the Heroics. If anyone is gonna save the world, it's you, because all of you have superpowers." Anita told them.

"Super lame powers." Face maker added.

Wildcard smirked "Speak for yourself."

"Okay, Johnny Random." Grace told him sternly

"Hmm...This is no way to be a super team." Anita told them with a worried expression.

"Abuelita's right." Missy said standing up "Aliens are about to invade, and if we want to rescue our parents and save the planet, we're gonna need to do it now."

"Are you saying that... we can be superheroes?" Fast-forward asked.

"Well, yeah. I guess that kinda is what I'm saying." Missy said with a shrug.

"We can be Heroes just for one day." A Capella sung. Everyone gave her a look and she shrugged "Sorry, it was there for the taking."

"I need you all to maximize your powers." Anita ordered them.

"Grandma, I've been trying to do that my whole life, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears." Wildcard told her. Face maker made a face with big ears behind Wildcard making all the kids laugh.

Wildcard however remained unaware. "Um, it's not about who is the strongest or fastest. It's about working together, and that's why we'll need two people ,one to be the leader and the other to be second in command." Abuelita said.

Wildcard smirked "The leader would be me."

"I was actually talking about Missy, but thank you." Abuelita told him before hurrying everyone out "Follow me! Quickly. Quickly! Fast. Fast!"

"But I'm the leader!" Wildcard argued with her. Missy agreed "He's right. I'm totally okay with that."

"We'll who's the second in command, they can decide" Abuelita compromised. Everyone turned to Grace who looked uncomfortable.

"So who is it?" Wildcard asked.

Grace shook her head "Well, I can't decide. And we don't have time to argue. So, what you say goes, Abuelita."

"We'll it's settled then Missy is the leader" Abuelita said.

"Yes, ma'am." Wildcard said rather annoyed that Grace had not chosen him.

"Excuse me do you mind if I check everyone over for injuries?" Grace asked slowly and nervously.

Abuelita smiled "Yes Grace dear please check everyone over and make sure no one is hurt. When you're done with them send them back here"

Grace went through most the group most people were fine like Wheels, Missy, Rewind, Fast-forward, Ojo, Face maker and Slow-mo.

However the others had some minor injustices. A Capella had a sore throat which was easy to fix. Noodles had strained muscles from overstretching and Guppy had a bruise on her leg from impact.

She only had Wildcard left to check. He walked in the room and sighed "Gracie this is unnecessary I'm fine"

She gave him a hard stare and he sighed sitting down next to her. Grace studied his hands and his arms for any cuts or bruises but he was fine.

Then she spotted a cut on his face. "Card you're not fine" Grace pointed to the cut on his face. Wildcard sighed looking away annoyed and she grabbed his face and made him look at her so she could study the cut quickly.

He began to blush as she put a hand on his cheek right over the cut. Her white hair lit up and he watched mesmerised.

When she took her hand off his cheek the cut had healed but he was still looking at her. Grace began to blush and turned away "You're all fixed up we better head to Abuelita's training ground"

"Hmm. Welcome to my training ground." Abuelita told the two when they arrived "Let's boogie."

She made everyone do all the different training exercises "Stand together. Feel the rhythm." She ordered.

Someone bumped into Gully which annoyed her "Cálmate, Guppy! Calm down, dear."

"Whoa... oh! I can't do this. Nope, not for me." Wildcard said as he fell off the rope landing in his feet. Grace tried the rope after watching Wildcard do iy except she did it perfectly.

"Perfecta Grace. Yah! Ah. Okay, nieta, your turn." Abuelita said pointing to Missy and gesturing to the ropes.

Missy looked scared "What? I'm not ready."

"And that's how you become ready, by doing it. Mwah!" She blew her a kiss "Go!" Missy tried but she fell and scraped her hand.

Grace had to quickly rush over and heal it for her. She healed Missy and Missy went to the other side of training to help learn to ogive instructions.

"Okay, work together." Missy told the team "Wrong way! You're going the wrong way!"

"Guppy, stay calm! Guppy! You're in a shark frenzy!" Grace told her trying to calm her down but Guppy wouldn't listen to reason so Grace head to use a stern voice

"Attacking even your friends. Your powers are useless if you don't stay calm and focused. Go meditate"

Missy spotted Slow-mo who had fallen "Someone catch Slo-Mo! Noodles! I mean, no, Face maker!"

"What?" Face maker asked.

"Who? Make up your mind." Noodles yelled out.

"I got him!" Rewind said grabbing at him only to be dragged and all three crashed into each other.

"Listen to me!" Missy yelled before storming off annoyed.

"Slo-Mo, you never do anything right." Wildcard said earning a glare from Grace.