Arguing

"I don't understand your problem." Flower Power said

"My problem?" Red Lightning Fury asked.

"Yes. You wanna come up in my face. What's your problem? Talk to me. What is it?" Flower Power challenged.

Red Lightning Fury scoffed "You don't know what you're doing!"

"We don't know what we're doing?" Storm challenged defending his wife.

"We do work in the same organization. It'd be nice if you communicated." Invisi girl told them.

"Why don't you just vanish, Invisi-Girl?" Red Lightning Fury argued.

"Oh, I'll make you disappear." Invisible girl challenged.

"Don't make me use my outside voice on you two." Ms. Vox threatened. They didn't believe her so every time they went near each other she used her voice to push them back.

"If you'd fought the aliens like this, we wouldn't be captured." Marcus Moreno told them.

"That's what I've been saying." Shark boy argued.

"Why don't you cheer us up by singing one of those little songs you sing so well, Shark boy." Miracle Guy challenged "Man, you got some fish to fry."

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down, Shark boy. He's just baiting you." Lava girl told her husband.

"Please, stop fighting. You're like children. Actually, worse." Crimson legend told them annoyed.

"Yeah, Miracle Guy, why not pretend there's a camera on you?" Tech-No added annoyed.

"There's not a camera on me, and it's kind of liberating. I can be my true self, and my true self doesn't like you, or you, or you." He said pointing at Shark boy, Lava girl and Marcus Moreno.

"What the heck is that?" Tech-No asked.

"It's a... camera." Miracle guy told the,

The heroes all rushed into a super team pose Miracle guy watched the weird flying thing "I demand you release us, whoever or whatever you are." Suddenly an image was projected "Mr. President."

"Greetings, Heroics." The president addressed them.

"There's something you should know, Mr. President." Miracle Guy admired "I didn't vote for you."

"The aliens didn't allow much time for me to give you this message. It's about your children. They've disappeared from headquarters." He explained to the Heroics.

Flower Power looked at her husband Storm worriedly "Grace will be completely helpless without us." her husband just pulled her close without a word.