Imprisonment

One by one the aliens threw the kids into a cell "Watch it!" Grace said shaking the off.

Lastly they threw Slow-mo. Wildcard scoffed "Quit the pantomime, Slo-Mo. You didn't even scrape a knee."

Granada smirked "Mm-hmm. Oh, good. Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team."

Guppy tried to take a sip of water but Granada ordered "Take away her water." Then she looked at Fast-forward and Rewind "They're too powerful together."

Ojo held onto her iPad desperately but Granada smiled "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is. Imprisonment. Life long. Hmm." Granada and the guards left and locked the door swiftly.

THE PARENTS CELL

"How are we getting out of here?" Miracle Guy asked Marcus

"I... don't know." Marcus admitted sadly.

Miracle Guy glared at the leader "What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean... I don't know." he reiterated "I'm thinking. I'm thinking."

"Enough thinking." Miracle Guy said "I'm gonna punch my way out of here. I have to save my son."

"That's not gonna work." Blinding fast told him.

"How do you know?" Miracle Man asked him confused.

"While you were blinking your eyes, I went around and tried everything." he explained.

A bag was thrown into the cell by the guards and the door was locked and bolted again.

"Uh, you were saying?" Miracle Guy pointed out. He looked at the bag and asked "What are you? An alien spy?"

Blinding fast reached for the bag. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Flower Power told him.

Blinding fast just laughed "I just want to see what it is. Don't worry. It won't even know I touched it." he tried to touch it but the thing grabbed him and flung him. Everyone took a step back worriedly.

"A-ha!" Anita said revealing herself.

"Anita Moreno?" Tech-No asked.

She turned up her nose at them all "Hmm!"

"Hi, Mom." Marcus Moreno said.

"No, no, no, don't "Hi, Mom" me. That was pathetic. You stop training for a year and look what happens. Eh?" she spun to Miracle Guy "You... dropped your guard." she turned to Shark boy "And you... attacked when you should have blocked." she criticised Storm "And you rushed when you should've calculated. Eh? I hope your kids paid more attention to me than you did."

"Thanks, Mom." Marcus sighed.

IN THE KID'S CELL

"I bet Miss Granada's been working there for years. They must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president so they could set a trap for the Heroics." Wheels explained "I'm such an idiot. President Neil Anami. Spell Neil Anami backwards and you have... "I'm an alien." Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time."

Missy sighed "And now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out. You're welcome." Grace patted her back comfortingly. Then she turned to Guppy and asked hopefully "Any luck?"

"I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers." Guppy reminded her sadly as she was unable to pry open the doors.

Face maker winged "I need food. My stomach hurts."

"My arm hurts." Noodle complained.

"My ears hurt!" Wildcard told them "We never should have come. You led us here." Wildcard said accusing Missy.

"You think I wanted to get locked up in an alien ship?" Missy asked getting in his face.

"It was all of us. We did it together." Grace said trying to calm Wildcard and Missy down. "I wanna go home." Guppy said clinging to Grace.

"Me too!" Grace said hugging her.

"We all want to go home. The key is figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to." Wildcard said

"Wait a second. What did you just say?" Missy asked quickly

Wheels explained "He said we all want to go home."

"Not that, the second part." Missy said

""Figure out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to"?" Wheels asked.

"Stop saying that." Guppy said covering her ears sadly.

"Keep it together." Wildcard said earning a glare from Grace.

"Guys... maybe it's time to admit we're never getting out of here." Missy said sadly.

"What?" A Capella asked confused.

Missy sighed and knocked on the wall "I mean, let's get real. These walls and this door must be, like, two-feet thick. It's totally impossible."

Grace started crying "Wow, great attitude." Wildcard told her as he put his arm round Grace supportively.

Missy gave Wheels as she continued "Yep. We're never getting out of here, and we're certainly never seeing our parents again, that's for sure."

Wheels joined in figuring out Missy's plan "She's right. Pretty soon we'll forget what they even look like. The way they smelled... It'll all just be... gone."

"Jeez, you guys are really bumming me out." Wildcard said before getting the memo "But I guess... this really is the end."

"But I'm not ready for the end." Noodles said sadly. Everyone had tears streaming down there face.

"I was just starting to think... maybe my sister didn't hate me." Rewind said looking at Fast-forward. She shook her head "I don't hate you."

They looked at each other and said in unison "I love you."

"That love we feel... is real. And... it's that love... that'll get us out of here." Missy said gathering her tears.

"Why are guys saying all this stuff? It's almost like you want everyone to cry..." Guppy said then she realised "Oh!"

"Guppy, quick, gather all the tears." Grace said ,Guppy did as she was told and she gathered everyone tears.

"What are you making?" Missy asked

"I'm making a key." Guppy said before solidifying it and handing it to Grace.

Grace smiled at her little friend as she unlocked the door "Little Miss Guppy, you just saved us."

"Come on, let's go!" Missy told them as they all ran down the corridor.