Meeting

-Tubbo's POV-

"I SAID NO! GET YOU ASS BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" damn these people hate me.

I close door behind me "All I asked was to walk around the garden!" I said half yelling. "maybe the reason dad said no is that its 9:00 PM." Dream said calmly. "MaYbE." I say mockingly "yeah, now get to bed I'm tired."  "Fine" Dream was my older brother and he was pretty tired and he is scary when he gets mad so I just had to deal with it.

- 1 hour later (10:25) -

I roll around in my bed annoyed, and I check to see if my brother is asleep... oh, he's dead asleep geez he wasn't THAT tired was he? anyways. I slowly creep to my window and climb out, it wasn't that far of a distance to the ground and the entrance was blocked by guards anyways, I slowly made my way to the garden and sat by some flowers.

I looked at the forest and saw a glowing light... Like a lantern or something.

I walked in the forest, close to the light and peeked my head over a tree.. I saw a tall looking kid holding a book with a light right next to him

"Hello..?" I say. I see the boy look around in shock. He stands up and holy shit he's tall and he looks around the trees. "Hello?" He Says shivering.

"What are you doing here?" I say walking around the tree.

The boy looks at me in shock "I just wanted to-, Oh! Your apart of the royal family, right?" The boy says. "yeah, I am.." "Please don't turn me in.." the boy says. " Oh of course not! You have to tell me why your here though..."

________________________________________________________________________________

287 words

did you like the first chapter! it was a bit short, but I wanted some suspense I hope you liked it for now! And I'll see you on the next chapter! ~Eggo