"Fun day I guess" (Ranboo's version)

(this goes real hard - recommend listening while reading this as I did while writing🔥🔥🔥)

Ranboo's POV

I run back home quickly not stopping. "Oh shit, oh shit, ohh shit" I slow down as I get to my house thinking of a plan as I open the door..

I open it to see Aimsey sitting on the couch as they get up. "were you out with your 'friend' again?" they ask "Yep" "Who's your friend anyways?" They ask "Oh.. Uhm.." "T-.." 'Wait nope.. can't say that.' "T.. Toby!.. Yeah a boy named Toby." I try my best to lie

"... I mean... Okay? Fairly simple name." They replied, sounding suspicious of me, "Anyways, parents were looking for you." He continued "And you better have a good story when they get home so you don't get in trouble." They finished "Oh.. Alright." 'HUFAUDFIFIWFFFYRFRYS WHAT !!??!! I DON'T HAVE A 'STORY' QHUYJDBRU... Okay.. It's going to be alright.. I can just.. Make something up..?'

I go out to the kitchen to get some water... To try and think straight.. I guess?... For the story.. To make a fake story on where I was.. Yes.

I head a door creak open before turning around "RANBOO!" I heard as I saw two endermen running towards me. "OH MY XD! WHERE WERE YOU!?" One of my concerned mothers yells. "Oh uhm.. I was just.. I just.. Went on a walk?" I think of a lie quickly, looking up at them both. I hear one of my moms sigh out of relief "Oh good.."

Aimsey looks at me disappointed like 'Is that really the best lie you could come up with?' face. "Just tell us next time, alright? "Okay.."

~After a few lovely hours~ (I'll just say it was like 6:32AM when Ranboo came home) (Few hours later now it's 11:30AM)

I spent most of my day just thinking about my 'friend' or reading that book I always bring but never read (When the silly sneaks out :D) It's pretty interesting to say the least. It's about sharks. Did you know Basking Sharks can grow up to 45 feet tall? Anyways, there's nothing really interesting about today... (So far)

~2:02 PM~

"Kids, can you go out and get somethings from the store? I got the list here!" One of my moms yell from the downstairs, I sigh and get up as I leave down the stairs to the living room as to see my mom holding the list in front of me, and hands me the list...

It's just all just for the Café.. I mean.. It normally is but like.. Still..

I sigh "Why can't you get it?" I ask - kinda annoyed honestly. "Because we have to go work... But we're running low on those things. Can you please just get it done... And.. Where's Aimsey?" She asks. "Uhm... I don't know?" I reply to her question, she sighs "AIMSEY!" She yells up the stairs "WHAT?!" a voice yells back. "GET DOWN HERE! YOUR GOING TO THE STORE!" I see them walk down the stairs, looking a bit tired but still awake enough to obtain information. (ig)

"Okay, you two go to the store, buy the things on the list ONLY! Me and your mother will be in the café, bring the things to the café and help with the café." My mom lists out the plan. As me and Aimsey just mindlessly nod. "Alrighty.." I say (when my mom was finished talking). My mom hands me some money in the same hand that has the list, "Use this to buy the groceries. I made you pay last time" she says. "Alright.. Thank you Ma." I reply. Me and Aimsey walk to the door to leave ".. Alright Uhm.. See you guys later bye!" I shout to the other room "Bye!" I hear yell back as my mother waves at me goodbye.

~2:08 PM~

We walk out going to the same market from last time, walking through the town, looking at all the little stands on the street, we walk by a big crowd and I stop to look at the center of it... It was Tubbo, and who I'm assuming, his older brother, surrounded by guards. Tubbo was looking around, and looked at me. I seemingly notice this and I wave at him, smiling, he waves back, also smiling. However.. Aimsey realizes this. And looks back in forth at me and Tubbo. ".. Did he just wave at you?" They question, sounding a bit confused at this "Mhm.." I reply - my head just wasn't in the mood to give her a full respond.. Wonder why.