Chapter 3

( I had no Idea what to name this chapter )

- Tubbo POV -

"Bye! My family normally starts waking up at this time!" "Bye!"

"See you tonight!" I yell. I started to run back to the castle and ALMOST got lost but I didn't. And sneaked past the guards and, climbed up the walls and ALMOST got caught by this short guard named Quackity. 

when I climbed through my window... "SHIT!" I fell flat on my face. The most scariest thing about it though is that I woke up my brother..."Tubbo?! What just happened?!" Dream yelled half asleep. Dream looked at me  face flat on the floor "Tubbo?" "I fell off my bed." I said quickly, Dream looked confused "But your bed is right there??" he pointed to my bed "I did a really stupid thing and jumped off my bed and landed on my face" I said "your a stupid idiot" my brother said "I know"

- Time skip a few hours (10:23AM) -

"so..." " What I'm saying is that you have free time  to do things before lunch. Remember no leaving the castle, no breaking any rules-" " and no talking to any PeAsEnTs" continued by Me and my older brother, I mean.. how could we even do that if we can't even leave!? "alright now go have fun you little shits."

 both me and my brother ran off knowing at least one of us were going to break at least one of the rules. my brother ran a different path from me but I just went to our room. I picked up a sketch book and sat criss-cross on my bed and started drawing bit. 

I started to think about the boy I met last night.. Wait did I get his name? Shit I didn't ask him for his name, I'll just ask him tonight. I then started to sketch him, and saying his features in my head... 

-Really fucking tall

-Black and white hair

-Black and white skin (oddly enough)

-Green and red eyes

-black and white horns

I didn't really know that much but it worked.

"BOYS!" I heard dad yell "LUNCH IS READY!" I closed the sketch book, got up, and ran downstairs to the dining room and sat in my chair as Dream and dad were already there.

We were given the food, it was a salad with.... Strawberries? And are those tomatoes? And some other things, this was probably the most "fanciest lunch food" they could find. after lunch past that lunch was probably the most disgusting thing I've every had.

-Time skip- (Honestly I have no idea what to do for these😭)

Next was dinner and the creator was probably too lazy too add stuff in-between the food breaks but who cares. "So... How has the day been so far?" I hear dream say. "Fine." I say. "At most the lunch food was disgusting.." "I don't agree it was pretty good." Excuse me? 'Pretty good?' It was disgusting.

   After a long day I was going to my bedroom and about to collapse on my bed and sleep for a bit, I fell on my bed and immediately fell asleep and I heard a faint noise but whatever. 

A few hours later I wake up again and sit up. I see my older brother asleep and I walk across the room to see the clock... 10:34... Ah shit Four minutes late. I start to run over to my window and carefully climbed out... "AHH" I fucking fell.

I got up and looked around... I saw no one surprisingly. And I saw a light in the forest, Okay. There he is! I ran over and peeked around the tree.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(631 words)

Hello it's me again!! Sorry this chapter took so long to come out! I got really busy with other things and I'll see you next chapter! -Eggo