Another Day, Another Aimsey slay

Me when I'm eepy

mom/mum, and mother are 2 two people (both of the moms) (just so you can find the difference) 

Ranboo's POV

"Bye!" I yell back, probably to far for him to hear, I watch Tubbo run back to the castle, and struggle to get up, I quietly laugh at this, but I grab my backpack, and dying out lantern, and made my way home,

The path was dark, but thank XD that the path was cleared of sticks, and roots, and overgrown trees so I wouldn't fall... Wait.. Why was it even cleared..?.. At least I woke up early this time.., I continued walking home, kicking rocks on my way home. soon after, I made my way back to my beloved home. I blew out the barely lit lantern, and took my house key, to carefully open the door..

I walked through the now opened front door, and immediately closed it after. I did it quietly, to the best of my extant. And I took off my shoes at the front, as I made my way up to my room, I snuck past my parents room, (Which in my opinion was the scariest thing to try and do), And opened the door not to wake up Aimsey,..

I snuck past them, placed my bag down, and started to put my stuff back, like my book, that I placed on a mini bookshelf we have, I took the blanket I brought, I folded it back up, (because 'apparently' I just shoved it in my backpack) and I got up, to move around the house, I put the water bottle back in the fridge, and I put the blanket in a cabinet we have 'for blankets' I guess..

I went back upstairs, did the same jitter jatter, I snuck past my parents, opened the door to me and my siblings room, and closed it quietly behind me. I put my bag next to my bed side table, and I snuck back into bed, I pulled the covers over myself, as I tried to shift into a comfortable position... Aimsey almost woke up during that though... Sooo.. Soon after, I was just lying there... Waiting to fall asleep... But I just... Couldn't? 

'What Tubbo did today was kinda sweet.. I mean.. I was cold.. it was quiet obvious.. And he shared the blanket with me!... That's sweet of him.. Or is that just the bare minimum and I'm freaking out for no reason?...  I mean.. It was still nice.. would someone do that to be nice?.. Eh-.. Why am I making such a big deal over it?..' 

I try to ignore what I was thinking.. But it just kept circling back to him for some reason..

 '.. Why did he notice those stupid grey spots on my face..? They're not even that cool.. Or important.. Why am I thinking about that?.. I mean.. He did touch my face. Drew the lines on the spots to look like a constellation.. Why would he do that?..' I sigh 'This is stupid' 

 'Why did he hug me?'

'Why was I so pushy today?.. He Clearly didn't want to tell me he was a goat.. Human.. mix?.. Something like that.. He probably hates me now.. Why did I tell him about Wish Flowers. It's something so strange. He probably said that 'it was cool' just to be nice...'

'He did say I looked cool.. Did he lie about that?'

...

I thought about that for a bit.. I thought about the night I had.. I thought about the past two nights.. I thought about his presence at the Café today.. Technically yesterday... He said he wanted me to work at the café today.. Specifically the cashier?... I don't think that was the right term for it.. Is it?.. I don't know..  I mean.. He did say he wanted to see me.. that's.. Maybe a sign that we're friends.. Possibly..

~ A few, lovely, lovely hours of him overthinking like any teenage gay, figuring out his emotions ~ (8:24 AM) 

Before I even knew it.. It was light out, I heard noises outside the door. Signaling my mother.. Or mothers were awake.. I get up, with a  light headache from my lack of sleep from the past 2 days.. I mean one night I didn't sleep.. Other I slept for like an hour or two(?) before I woke up.. Today I slept for.. 2 hours?.. Before I had to get up.. And I just didn't fall asleep.. I got up and opened the door quietly so Aimsey wouldn't wake up..