Yechan

Lee Ye-Chan 이예찬

Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae

Birthday: October 21, 2005

Zodiac Sign: Libra

MBTI: ESFP

Nationality: Korean

- He was born in Yesan, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea.

- He has an older sister named Lee Yeeun.

- He pretty much loves everything, but loves playing instruments, dancing and singing the most.
- The instruments he loves the most are the saxophone and piano.
- He likes video games.
- He is an athlete and did sports such as soccer, basketball, football, and taekwondo.
- He is very fast.
- He was popular as a kid for being a pretty much all rounder.
- He was a contestant on Under Nineteen. He was eliminated in the last episode (his final rank was 15th) and was unable to debut in 1THE9 .
- He became a KQ trainee at the age of 14.
- He was on 'My Life' as Ji Eun Chan.
- His favorite foods are ramen, sushi, tteokbokki, and gorabab.
- His favorite drinks are boba, tea, and coke.
- He cheeks get swollen and red easily.
- He says he feels like he get annoying at times cause of his excess laughter, but everyone loves it.
- If he was the last person on Earth, Yechan would do his own concert with just himself.
- His 5 words to describe himself 'Big eyes, Goofy, Youngest, Obnoxious and Soft (Malang)'.
- What inspired Yechan to be a singer was when he started playing instruments with his sister. Since then he has loved music and it had been apart of his life, making him want to be an idol.
- His story of KQ Entertainment being haunted is very similar to Yujun's - before he was going to leave for the night, the vacuum cleaner turned on by itself & scared him.

- He is the youngest member.
- He is friends with MCND's Win .
- He has the longest training period out of the members.
- Yechan was introduced as a member of KQ Fellaz 2 on August 20, 2022 alongside Yujun. They were the last two trainees to be revealed.
- Nickname: "Shorty" and more recently "Growy".
- Motto: 'Don't try to be better than others, just try to be better than yesterday's me'. He tries to not compare himself to other idols, instead he compares himself from yesterday.