(1). 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘿𝙖𝙮!

"Tururunrun! Tururunrun!", an alarm clock ringed.

"OK, I'm getting up now!"

That's Chiara Lee, she's a simple 23-year-old. She just graduated last year after taking up a broadcasting course in the Seoul Highlands University.

She fixes her bed and goes downstairs, just to find out that her mom, Caroline Lee, already made her breakfast, when she had told her last night that she will make her breakfast.

"Mom, why did you do my breakfast?", she complained.

"My dear Chiara, I just want to help you out.", her mom said.
"Didn't you also say that you're FINALLY going to find a job today?"

Yep, that's right. Due to her laziness, Chiara Lee hasn't FOUND a job. She hasn't even TRIED to.

"I'm just taking a rest, Mom. You know how hard my course at Seoul Highlands University was."

"Rest? Is resting for 1 year and 6 months
still considered REST?"

"Mom, I'm too sleepy to argue with you. Please, I promise to look for a job on my computer later", Chiara says while making her coffee.

"Well, anyway, I got to be fast. I've got a big meeting later for our company, see you later afternoon!", her mom said as she dressed up for her work and leaves their house.

Chiara continues to eat her breakfast, takes a bath, and dresses up.

While dressing up, she says "Hmmmm, why do I have this weird feeling in me today? Can't seem to shake it off."

"This will go away later", she says before leaving the house to get a taxi.

"Sir, I'll get off here. Thanks for the ride, here's your payment."

hearts4chiara on IG
143 followers

hearts4chiara on IG143 followers

:: mom doesn't know heehee <333

Chiara ended up going to Starbucks to get a latte.

While Chiara was drinking her latte written "Kiara" on it, she saw somebody that made her world and consciousness vanish for a few seconds.

A boy with brown hair.

Wearing a checkered shirt.

With denim jeans.

And Nike shoes.

Chiara and he were only a few seats apart, so she decided to go to her table and pretend that she stubbed her toe on his chair.

"Ow! Oh, I'm sorry."

"Get away from me, stranger girl. My girlfriend is gonna see you and she'll break up with me.", the boy said.

"Oh, well, can I ask for your name?", Chiara responded.

"Uhhhhh..... fine. My name is Jason. Jason Park."

"Can I have your number?"

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME, STOP!", Jason screamed.

"JASON!!!", somebody screamed.

It was his girlfriend.

"JASON, I THOUGHT YOU LEFT YOUR EX!"

Chiara immediately left the scene together with her latte.

"Gosh, that was so awkward. I'm never gonna do that again. In my life. EVER AGAIN.", Chiara says to herself.

"His girlfriend looks pretty though. What a shame for her to be betrayed by him. I didn't know that he had other gi-"

Just before she was about to get a taxi, Chiara saw a sign that made her eyes wide open.

It said...

🅷🅸🆁🅸🅽🅶!
143.0 LOVE FM IS LOOKING FOR A HOST FOR A NEW RADIO SHOW!
PLEASE CONTACT +63143431314 FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU!

- end of chapter 1 -

:: ❤️❤️❤️ ::
Hai guys, how are we liking it so far?
I know it's kinda short for a chapter, but I tried my best!