(4). 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 (PART 2)

"Welcome to 143.0 LOVE FM, Chiara Lee!", Janelle said to her as they walked through the elevator.

"Thanks! It looks wonderful here!", Chiara said excitingly.

"Actually, let me reveal something unexpected about your interview.", Janelle said.

Chiara's ears opened wide, curiously waiting for what she was about to say.

"The first part of the interview had already happened."

"Wait, wHaT iN tHE-? Uhmmm... I mean, may I beg your pardon?", Chiara said shockingly.

"The guy beside you when you were at the waiting room? His real name's actually Beau Gregory Choi, not Benedict. He's one of CEO Natalie Im's assistants. He was the one who invented that interview stage. You did a good job when he asked for advice. We basically grade your response to his question."

"Wait! Ms. Janelle Choi, how did you know what I was saying there?", Chiara questioned with fear.

"There were hidden CCTVs."

"Oh, makes sense."

"Anyway, let's go up now to the interview room.", Janelle said readily.

"Ok."
As they went in the elevator and Janelle pressed the floor button, Chiara suddenly felt an adrenaline rush being triggered inside her.

"Tandun!", the elevator's sound when it opened.

Chiara saw some of the second floor's rooms, with one of them being radio jock Hendrix Huening's show, one Chiara has heard of.

:: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 ::

"Here, take a seat.", Janelle told Chiara as they went inside the interview room.

Janelle got a pile of papers from one of the room's filing cabinets.

"We will formally start the interview now."

Chiara made herself calmed down and ready.

"Good afternoon. Please introduce yourself."

"Salutations! My name is Chiara Lee. I am 23 years old, and I took up a broadcasting course at Seoul Highlands Academy. Some of my hobbies are dancing, singing, and painting."

"Thank you for that simple but wonderful introduction. My name is Janelle Lee, and I am your interviewer today. This interview will have two parts, a Q&a part and a voice intonation part. For the first part of this interview, I would be asking you three questions about the job you are applying for."

"Number one: What made you apply for us?"

"I applied for 143.0 Love FM because based on what I have heard and based on some of my research, this company has been a staple in shaping our radio industry for the past few decades. I also have heard of some of this radio company's radio jocks winning certain accolades."

"Number two: Do you think our company has a good reputation? Explain why."

"Yes, I do think this company has a good reputation because this radio station has a lot of listeners everyday, which means that the radio jocks make them happy."

"Number three: Do you think this job will have benefits for your life?"

"Yes, I do think so. This is because this is my first ever job after I graduated, so I may not be the best fit for this job, but I'm sure that I will be able to learn a lot of things here."

As the first part ended, Chiara sighed with slight relief.

"Thank you for your answers. For the second and last part of this interview, I will give you certain situations that can possibly happen during your radio show, and you will show me how you will respond to them through your voice."

"First situation: A listener of yours has been spam calling your phone during the shoutout part. How would you respond?"

"To our 143.0 Love FM listener who's been spam calling my phone, please wait patiently. Don't worry, you'll get your chance to shoutout!"

"Second situation: A listener of yours is requesting songs that do not exist."

"Hi, listener! I don't think there is a song with that name, any other songs you would like?"

"Third and last situation: You're having the best livestream of your life until one of your radio equipment falls and you struggle to get it while still keeping your listeners in."

"Oops! To our 143.0 Love FM radio listeners, please wait for a second! Some of my equipment just dropped!"

"Thank you for your great answers. This is where the interview ends. Your results will be emailed tomorrow, 4PM."

"Thank you so much!", Chiara said.

Chiara and Janelle left the room together, and they said their goodbyes when Chiara left the building.