(3). 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 (PART 1)

Chiara went home 7PM, as she went on a walk around her city and went to Starbucks AGAIN at 5PM to order ANOTHER latte.

"Oh! Good evening, dear! So happy that you finally applied for a job!", her mom cheered after she saw Chiara peeking through their door.

"Thanks, mom! Although, I'm kind of doubting myself.....", Chiara muttered.

"Why, dear?"

"I just don't think this is the right path for me."

"Then, what are you going to do with your life? Become a couch potato?"

"No, not like that Mom. It's just that even though I finally found a job that will give meaning to my life, it's just that my mind and my heart are arguing."

"My dear Chiara, let me remind you that you have always had meaning to your life. Whether or not you were a kid, whether or not you were a college student, or whether or not when you were that sweet *but a little bit of anger issues* teenager at highschool."

Chiara laughed softly.

"Mom, stop! You're making me laugh!", she said with a smile on her face.

"Anyway, forget about all your worries and let's eat dinner.", her mom said.

𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸, 6:00𝖠𝖬

"Chiara, wake up! It's interview day!", Mom's voice from downstairs rings Chiara's ears.

"Yes, Mom!", she responds.

Chiara gets up from her bed and fixes it. She then goes downstairs fastly.

"GOOOOOD MORNING, WORLDDDD!", she proudly screams as she gets into her living room.

This isn't Chiara's usual morning mood though. Especially that she has something schedule for later makes it a lot bizarre.

"Wow, Chiara! Must have been a good dream you had!", her mom says to her.
"I'm just.... a bit excited for the afternoon."

"Well, save that energy for later and let's DRINK SOME COFFEE TO ENERGIZE OURSELVES!!!"

"I love that energy, Mom! Get it!"

12:25PM

"Wish me luck.", Chiara said to herself before she rode a taxi to 143.0 LOVE FM.

Her mom had already left the house to go to work, so she was left alone and prepared to go out.

"To 143.0 Love FM, near Circuit Park. Thanks!", she told the taxi driver.

During the ride, intense feelings built up her mind to the point that when the taxi driver had informed her that she was already at her destination, she stared blankly at nothing.

"Hey, you're at your destination gurl!", the taxi driver told her after he tried to get her attention by snapping his fingers.

"Oh... uh, uh, thanks....", she nervously stuttered as she exited the taxi.

Her eyes then focused at the tall, enormous building named 143.0 LOVE FM.

"This is it.", she readily said to herself.

When she walked in, she noticed a boy with the name tag "Stephen Choi".

"Wait a second, isn't this guy the one who picked up the phone when I called the radio station? ALSO the guy who went university-viral because he got caught with his friends "ghost hunting" around the school during midnight? Lol.", Chiara told herself.

"Hi! You must be Chiara Lee?", Stephen told her.

"Yep, I'm here for my interview scheduled for 1PM."

"Hi, I'm Stephen Choi! I think I'm the one who answered your call?"

"Yes!"

"Wonderful! Since you arrived 25 minutes (It was 12:35 PM.) before your interview, you may unwind first at our waiting area over there. Would you also like a snack?", he said softly.

"Sure!"

"Here! You may eat this at the waiting area!"

"Thanks!"

"No problem, I'll come here again once it's time for your interview!", he said while walking back to one of the building's rooms.

"Hmmm, must be nice here. I already feel like a queen!", she said to herself while going inside the waiting room.
"Hi!", Chiara said to the nervous applicant next to her.

"Uh, uh, hi...", the boy next to her with blue glasses responded.

"What's your name?"

"Uhhh.... my name is Benedict.... Benedict Choi."

"Oh, nice name! My name is Chiara Lee! No need to be nervous!", she said while eating their snacks.

"Thanks for the advice.... I kind of feel pressured right now.", he said with a slow tone.

"If you don't mind, may I ask why?"

"My parents are kind of harsh to me. I graduated just a month ago and they're already insisting me to find a job even tho I feel burned out from college. Can you give me some advice just like a radio show host?"

"Sure! Dear listener, don't be afraid to share your thoughts to your parents and tell them that your feelings are valid, and it's completely okay to feel burned out. It's part of life."

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem, hope you have a good relationship with your parents!", Chiara said before she got her phone to let time pass.

✦ 20 𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖴𝖳𝖤𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 ✦

Chiara has fallen asleep softly and has her phone on her lap.

"Chiara Lee?", a voice called her attention beside her.

"Oh, uh, uh... yes?", Chiara said as she woke up from her nap.

"I'm Janelle Choi. It's your time to be interviewed."

"Oh, ok. My apologies for taking a nap."

"No worries."

"Bye, future radio show host!", Benedict told Chiara as she left the waiting room.

"Bye, new friend!", she said to him as the door closed shut.

END OF CHAPTER 3
A/N: sooo... how was the chapter? very sorry if I took a long time and if this was bad.... and chapter 4 will come soon!