001. it all starts here

R

R.I.P Kassidy Carrera.

Or, At least that's what will be said if Anna ever found out that Kassidy has been skipping tennis practice. It's not that Kassidy didn't enjoy playing tennis, she did but — she enjoyed hanging out with her sister as well.

Kassidy paced back and forth in her bedroom, biting her nails, fully dressed in tennis attire— a pink and white Nike tennis dress that fitted perfectly on her petite figure, pearly white tennis shoes laced to perfection , and a pink and white visor to block the sun from her flawless skin.

Kassidy didn't lie a lot, mainly because she was terrible at it, but when she did at least she went the whole 9 yards to make sure she didn't get caught!

She began talking to herself, "Ok Kassidy think! Mom I'm going to practice my Chop hit so.. don't wait up! No... Hey mom I rolled my ankle getting out the shower so practice might be longer than usual! No, that one's terrible!"

Her face lit up so bright you can practically see the light bulb shining above her head from her brilliant idea, "Hey mom, Mia and I are going to practice for a few then go grab something to eat from that new crab shack so I'll be home a little late. Yes!"

She threw her hands up with excitement. "That's the one!"

"Did you say something honey?"

Anna started the girl mid cheer which caused Kassidy to jump, "Oh god!"

Anna laughed, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

She examined her daughters facial expressions and body language, her face was no longer in a startled state but looks as if she'd seen a ghost.

"No worries mom!", she laughed back nervously.

"Headed to the country club?" Her mom said as she pointed to the girl.

"What?" For a second Kassidy forgot what she was wearing and looked down to refresh her memory.

"Oh! That! Uh- yes! I'm going to practice with Mia for a little at the crab shack and then go eat at the tennis court tonight!"

Anna furrowed her eyebrows at her daughter in confusion.

"I meant i'm going to practice with Mia for a little at the tennis court and then go eat at the new crab shack tonight!"

"Oh ok, Sound like fun sweetheart!"

Kassidy was never suspected of doing anything even remotely wrong. I mean— she was the perfect daughter of course! Honor roll student, played every sport known to man, and a sweet as apple pie!