003. it'll be an adventure

It was a brand new day and Agatha had definitely done her damage

It was a brand new day and Agatha had definitely done her damage. Buildings were wrecked, trees were pulled up from their roots, and even some cars were flipped to their sides. If you were lucky you still had power. In other words, if you were rich. The only good thing that came out of this dreadful storm was that Kassidy didn't have practice of any kind. Tennis, track, volleyball, nada.

The country club sent out a email in the early morning stating any activities there would have to be postponed until the next day due to having to clean up all Agatha's mess. Truth of the matter was the girl needed a break! For a fifteen year old girl she worked hard as hell so she loved her free days.
_______________

Kiara danced around the kitchen using the whisk to act as a microphone as Bob Marley blasted through the surround sound speakers.

"Hey Bob when your done with the concert can you pass me the sugar?" Kassidy asked her sister with a hint of sarcasm lacing her voice . "Kass if you put anymore sugar in those they won't be called brownies they're going to call them diabetic death squares" she joked.

"Ok, ok...fine, your right. I just want them to be perfect! That's the least I can do with the day I'm sure everyone's having."

Worry wart, perfectionist, they all go together right?

Kiara's expression softened as she listened to her sisters sympathy words. "They will love them, your an amazing cook! I know I do!" The mixed girl smirked while her sister chuckled lightly and rolled her eyes. "See?", Kiara ran her index finger into the mixing bowl and smudged it across her sisters face.

Kassidy gasped as she scrunched her face to the feeling of cold raw batter touch skin. "Ok so that's what we're doing huh?" The girl playfully responded.

"I just wanted you to taste your good ole' hard work", Kiara gave a innocent smile as she fluttered her eyes continuously. "You know what? I think you should taste it too!" Kassidy took a handful of raw batter and started for her sister, "No, no!-" Kiara attempted to run away but she was too late. The batter was on her back and slowly began to drip down to the kitchen floor.

The shocked girl turned around slowly to face her with a slightly opened mouth and widened eyes. "We're family but your dead for that!" a slight smile playing across her lips."Oh you love me too much for that!" Her voice trailed getting farther away from her sister as she already started running out of the kitchen.

"Sure do..." Kiara's eyes scanned the kitchen for a way to piss off her little sister, "I guess I'll just eat all of the cookies!" She shouted from the kitchen. With lightning speed Kassidy ran back in the kitchen, "No, no, no!-"Before she got the chance to intervene the three cookies were gone.