ᖫ1ᖭ

I look at myself in the mirror before letting out a long sigh. Today was the senior trip to the local fair.

My best friend Ian and who I'm pretty sure his girlfriend, Erin, is coming.

I don't know if they are actually together. But they are always near each other. More than I'm even near them. Always holding hands. Whispering and passing notes.

I decided to wear something a bit casual. Nothing fancy.

Black jeans, grey Nirvana hoodie, converses, a few rings, and then I fixed my hair.

My phone buzzes as I receive a text from Ian.

Ian: Y/n, Erin and I are outside. Hurry your ass up

I smile and roll my eyes.

Me: yeah yeah. Calm your dick down. We got all night :)

Ian: tf. You scare me.

Me: thank you :)

Ian: just get your ass in my van

Me: kinky :)

Ian: Y/n...

Me: sorry. I'm on my way.

I head outside and Ian looks annoyed.

I hope in one of the back seats and smirk.

"Smells like sex in here. Did you two bang while you were waiting on me? " I ask with cockiness in my tone.

"No but I bet you would get turned on by the idea" Erin says as she flips me off.

Ian starts driving and halfway there I just casually unbuckle my seat belt.

"Y/n. The fuck you doing? " Ian asks as I go directly behind the driver's seat.

I can tell his lighter and cigarettes are in his right pocket so I casually slip my hand into his pocket.

I take out the items as I watch him grip the wheel.

"Hey don't distract Ian! " Erin exclaims as I roll my eyes.

"That's not a distraction" I mumble.

"It was"

She's getting protective again...

"This is a distraction" I say as I kiss Ian on the cheek.

"Y/n sit your ass back down before we fucking crash" Ian says as his face turns red.

I sit down as Erin starts whispering things into his ear.

I start feeling a pang of guilt.

They do really seem together. So I should probably stop the jokes for now. Even if I do like Ian.

We finally get to the fair as I bolt out the van door.

Ian sighs and shuts the back door for me as I immediately show my pass to the fair operator.

He mumbles an "okay" and off I went.

Ian and Erin follow behind me as Erin sees someone.

"Shit I'mma go. I'll see ya guys later" she says as she walks away.

I look at Ian and I hold up my wrist band. Then I proceed to point to the drop tower.

"High dive? " Ian asks.

"Into my ass-"

"Let's not with the sexual jokes. You said one too many for today. You ticked off Erin" Ian says.

"Sorry that your little girlfriend doesn't like me" I say with a shrug.

He looks confused for a whole second.

"Okay then" he says as we get in line for the drop tower.

"Anyways where did Erin actually go? " I ask.

"Probably to the dude she's been hooking up with"

"Wow so it's an open relationship? " I ask as he looks confused again.

"No Y/n" he says as we get on the ride.

I shrug as he let's out a sigh.

The drop tower goes to the top and there is that moment of silence.

Ian winks at me as it launches down.

I just stay quiet and smirk wickedly as everyone else is legit screaming like hell.

When we get off Ian's hair is messed up so I fix it for him.

"Okay that's enough now Y/n. You are very touchy today" Ian says as I back away.

"Right. Okay. Now what though? "

"Wanna play a shooting game? " Ian asks with a grin.

"Fine. But be sure to-"

"I'm not shoving the gun up your ass"

"Dammit"